Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 25,693 reviews
This branch have a good quality of serving customer.When i worked at here during fasting month,the service also good
Service Customer (Former Employee) –  Kota Bharu24 May 2018
This branch still need upgrade mostly about workers eating hour and a good manager to follow up workers work.But since i work here for 10 days contract,i do enjoy the work.The office time also balanced.
Productivity
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu28 March 2018
working as a customer service at pizzahut restaurant is the best experience that i hve.because that is the first my experiance to work.I working there just because to fill up my time during the semester break at uni.. feel enjoy to work
Pantry, Prayer Room, Toilet in one floor.
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Selangor13 March 2018
Usually before the job begins, we would do some briefing to ensure everyone inspired and being productive all day. In the briefing we discuss about problems with customer and the team leader will give the solutions. Workplace culture is the most fun part. Every festive the office will celebrate. Hardest part of the job when customer arguing about the expired promotion and insist to get it. However, we handle it well. Lastly, enjoyable part of the job when customer email the company that you handle the problem very well and the compliment will be attached at the department board with your name on it. In additional, the company always do sort of competition on sales to make the employees more competitive and excited to do these job.
Pros
Medical entitled on selected clinic.
Cons
Sometimes overworking time.
New experience in cooking
Customer Service and Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Penang2 January 2018
I dont have a lot of experience working at this place because i only work for 2 month before i go to PLKN. But the most enjoyable part of this job is i can learn how to cook pizza and how to deal with the food.
learned how to handle with customers
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya13 December 2017
There is good team management, learned on how to handle customers and minimize the mistakes in order to deliver a good service to the customer and solve their doubts and problems.
Everything must be fast
Part-time job as customer service (Former Employee) –  Seremban26 July 2017
- Handling and ordering customer's wants
- Multitasking work in handling orders with the food served to the customers
- Less stressful if one is able to cooperate with college
Fun workplace
Customer services (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, sabah8 June 2017
Im enjoy the job even thought im tired but im enjoy it because im happy to work with them that given the teamwork together. I also learned something new like "customer always right even they're wrong" and i need to care my discipline when working.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Knowledge
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Pizza hut imago kk times square k.kinabalu31 January 2017
I always follow my daily schedule
Always pay attention what manager can I do
Enjoy everyday with customer with a great smile.
Enjoy because friendly with all my team member .
Management is to very good
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Healthcare adminn
fast food
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 October 2016
im work as server at pizza hut.include taking order,service,punch order and other. its long hour job because work 12hours per day. and have 3 shifts for opening, afternoon and closing.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Productive,fun yet stressful work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melaka17 September 2016
Start from the opening of the store, cleaning the restaurant, set up the setting for tables and preparing stuff before the opening. As the opening, when the customers come in, talk about newest promotion,take order,sent the food, follow up customers orders, and be a cashier. During all of those activities, need to entertain customers and fulfill customers demand in both good and bad emotions as it is unpredictable also to constantly clean the restaurant.
As we work in a team, there are staffs that do more then one job at a time as we help in fulfilling each other tasks.
Management is quite good with a very nice manager and staff that help each other for customers service reach satisfaction.
The hardest part of job is the stressful condition in which we need to follow up the orders and food that came out from the food bar and to chase the time in order to serve the right food under short time as customers really hate waiting for their food.
The most enjoyable is of course the food as I really love eating also the teamwork in the restaurant among the staffs.
Pros
Free lunches, teamwork
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya18 June 2016
I enjoy going to work everyday & being around people. Whether, it is with co-workers or serving customers, it's my pleasure to serve.Working at Pizza Hut Call center was a very enjoyable and enlightening experience. The staff are amazing people with hearts of gold and willing to take the time needed to teach and train in every aspect necessary, for the employees to be successful.