Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Kitchen Team Member19 reviews
Malaysia19 reviews
productive and fun job
-Responsible in customer’s service in the
restaurant

- Work as a pizza maker in the kitchen

-Learn how to communicate with customers

-Learn about how to prepare food according to the spec you have prepared
Good for part-time job
I was working at this premise in Malaysia. Therefore, I am not comparing the salary with the New Zealand's lowest wages. It was a tough job which i was required to work 8 hours or more a day as a part timer while the salary was very low.
Pros
Free meals after 8 hours of working
Cons
not enough staff
Sometime fun, sometime not.
Good teammate, made a good work place. teammate not just only applicable for permenant/ part time worker only, it should include with manager. Other than that, other rider need to used own motorcycle due pizza motorcycle that damaged.
Pros
good teammate, healthcare
Cons
manager didnt want to repair damaged pizza motorcycle
It was fast paced in accordance to the kitchen job
Favourtism was prevalent but as the new employee I was welcomed and taught about the kitchen service. All in all a very balanced work experience. tqvm
productive
from pizza hut, i learned more skills like time management, attitude with customer. most hardest part is when weekend, a lot of customers will come and we cant handle it. from that, i learned we need to be patient when customer mad.
Productive and restraint work area
It is mostly calm environment and only busy at peak hours. I learned to do work systematically in order to complete the orders in the required duration. In this industry, preparation time is crucial.
very productive
I get many experiences working as a cashier and kitchen crew. The first day was horrible for me because it was the first time to use the machine and adapt to the worker there.
Pros
Free staf meal
Nice
I really need a job because i need money, i live alone in my dad house, then i want to have money to buy things and buy food, i really good at keeping things in their place
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Breaks
hyeee
good quality and good serve all friendly Boss is a good manager and all the friends. The food also nice and good . many people like pizza hut also me .
Friendly and enjoyable
there was we have learned a lot of Things. Such as, How to make pizza , sphaggeti, Chicken and more. There the staff was very friendly and talk politely with me.There also on saturday there was alot of customers and we was delay to make pizza quickly.When There boss was not there we was had very fun.
Pros
When break time they give Us personal pizza
Cons
If we had a sick we go Clinic and the pizza hut will bare the cost
I get more knowledge when i'm working at the Pizza Hut Delivery company. I also learned how to work with more patiently. I also know a lot of people character. On my opinion, learned something new are more interesting than we learned the same thing. Learn something new will make we get more experience.
Pros
Free water and mushroom soup
Cons
Short break
good places job
pizza hut have less than 20 stuff , easy work , stuff meal, and hostel.
at pizza hut , we can do team work becouse the places not big and easy to move.
Nice job in pizza hut
Leaning how to do good pizza and have good friend and friendly manager and staff.
Don not have anything problem when i eork at pizza hut terminal one seremban
Great
Great place to work. I learned how to make pizza, soup,drinks and many more valuable experience. Clean environment is always the priority. Working here is very great and no pressure at all
fun work place
for my opinion, we have to work for life. so, i will take a full responsibility for my life. i have learned a lot people behaviour, the feeling at the work place and so on. the culture at the work place will be nice if we had a good chemistery with each other.when we are working, we have to decipline and when we are free, we can have a good moments with our team members. the hardest part of the job for me is when we cant solve the problem and getting stress because of it. for me, no matter what happen, we have to calm down and dont try to put a pressure to our team. dont blame anyone and just solve it. no matter what happen, if the problem already happen, its to late to blame someone.we just have to face that problems. the most enjoyable part of the job is have a good team mates and be appreciated by others when we do something that should be proud.
Cons
healthcare, short breaks, reward.
Productive and fun workplace
I like work at pizza hut because its teach me an important teamwork and the management so nice. Beside that, no hardest part on pizza hut because i enjoyed work at pizza hut
Fun working place
●make pizza
●make other side dishes examples : chicken wings, spegathie,galric bread soup etc

●prepare Dow for the next day preparations

● must serve clean & healthy food for customers

●deliver good service for walking in customers
Like to work at here , gain more experience and got knowledge. Give us more confident level in work with people. Can study to manage our time schedule
Pros
Free lunches, get experience
Cons
Short break
Flexible, and fun workplace
When I worked here, I've learnt about how to work in a team. Being a crew here I've used to work under pressure without any complaint from the customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, short breaks