Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Server

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 25,728 reviews
Enjoyable
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Melaka6 March 2019
Manager were good. Staff were treated like a friend, there are classes for the new staff. Staff meals once a day. Overtime only when not enough staff.
Pros
free meals
Cons
not enough staff
Productive and fun because have a new friends and met the nice manager .
WAITERS (Former Employee) –  KEDAH4 December 2018
Saya bekerja di restoran tersebut sehari selama 8 jam sahaja. Saya juga dapat mempelajari bagaimana untuk menguruskan masa dengan baik. Pengurusan diri dan masa saya di restoran tersebut amat baik. Persekitaran perniagaan semasa saya bekerja amat baik kerana mempunyai staff yang peramah dan baik. Bahagian yang paling sukar semasa bekerja di restoran itu ialah risiko daripada sikap pelanggan yang pelbagai karenah. Akhir sekali, bahagian kerja yang paling menyeronokkan saya ialah dapat menjamu makanan pizza secara percuma.
Pros
Dapat membawa pulang makanan menu pizza secara percuma
Cons
Epf, socso
Fun teamwork and workplace
Work as waiter (Former Employee) –  IPOH PERAK15 October 2018
Serving customer with drinks and any food or beverages. The workplace is really exciting since it is fill with aircond, free lunch and shift work. The salary are based on work hours
Pros
Free lunch, Comfortable
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu11 October 2018
On my very first day working at the Pizza Hut company was nerveracking. But i managed to calm myself down. The more time i spent there, the more knowledge i get, the more friendly i got my other staffs, the more comfortable i got. While working there I realize that life is too short for us not to live the life like we wanted. So i decided to live my life! Get a job! Get an experience! Save money and travel!
Pros
Free lunches during breaks.
Cons
Short breaks.
Productive and fun work place
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Kangar16 September 2018
work time is very flexible and learns many new parts of service part .. work environment is very comfortable .. work in a team .. have a manager who cares about the work ..
Fun workplace and teamwork
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City19 July 2018
Got new experience with staffs and learn how to handle customer. Very responsive and friendly manager and supervisor. Good teamwork. Nice experience for me
Pros
Free staff meals
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun workplace
SERVER (Former Employee) –  kulim17 July 2018
Great people and environment. Benefits good, compensation great! Would recommend this company to others.free food from restaurant. Great place to start a career in a competitive work environment. All the professional programs you will learn, skills needed, and personal growth will get you far.
It's a good exposure for school leavers into working world
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Bangsar24 June 2018
My job allowed me to enhance my customer services' skill. It's a good exposure for school leavers into working world. Great tips from customers.......
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working hours
team work and productive team
Waitress / F.O.H (Former Employee) –  Tawau1 April 2018
i have learn how to be independent and work in team. it also improve my communication skill. the hardest part of job during full house. I'm always being host i need explain to customer and handle customer even customer using harsh words to me but I need to be patient because it part of my job. My management give theirs trust to me and I need to give my best to them. good willing I being the best hosts even i still new in that field.
The best work place
Waiter/cashier (Current Employee) –  Semenyih30 March 2018
Have a team work. This staff and the manager very nice to me. We be like a family. The restaurant manager very kind and so understand people. I am enjoy work here
Pros
Free staffmeal
Cons
Have a short break and Clnic panel
server (Current Employee) –  keningau , Sabah28 January 2018
I like a fun job as well as I want to find a
new job experience . This job is also the choice of people
especially teenagers who are looking for
new experiences.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less fluent in english
Enjoyable
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Selangor10 January 2018
I worked as a waitress. What i learned from this company is i need to handle food, quality of food and beveranges, handle customers, and the management in pizzahut also good for me. the hardest part of this job, i got complained from customers because food late. the most enjoyable part of the job i learn another culture and people.
Pros
Free Lunch, Long Break
Cons
Time of working day.
Tiring and sometimes fun with customers and workers
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Semenyih9 January 2018
I've learned how to communicated with customers, sometimes paper work, how to handle if customer has problems. the most enjoyable part of the job is if you get supporting subordinate. you will enjoy working with them.
Pros
Free lunch
productive and fun place to work
waitress (Former Employee) –  pavillion kuala lumpur3 July 2017
good place for develop skill in communication skill. learn to manage the customers. learn the new things about kitchen concepts. gain knowledge how to serve people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks and healty care
waitress (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur31 May 2017
I like to work at there because I learned how to treat the customer and handle the problem. The management of working is also good.
I also have many friends and I can work in a group such as I need to handle a birthday party and do a little work in the kitchen.
Pros
free lunch
Fun
Part time waitress (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 May 2017
Met new friends when I worked there. The managers were very helpful and I learnt a lot from working there. When I was working in Pizza Hut, I handled different kinds of tasks such as a waitress, dishwasher, barrister, cleaner. It was a great experience since it was my first job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Repetitive work
waiter (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru18 May 2017
i still remember that this is my first time in my life work. goog management, good culture and i enjoy work at Pizza Hut. the hardnest part of this job as a waiter is i need to served many customer and on that day, just 3 waiter.
Fun and productive
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Aeon Taman Universiti28 April 2017
Friendly members and managers. They always ask condition about me at works. Prepared staff meal when im going break. Break time 2 hours and punctual working time (8hours per day)
Pros
Free staff meals
Summary of pizza hut
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Ipoh14 April 2017
Avery good work place for the part-timer if you would like to learn how to boost your confidence in talking to the public. Also, very good if you would like to learn some customer service skills in which this job will teach you time management as well as etiquette with the customer. However, the salary is quite small compare to any other jobs.
Job
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Ipoh8 March 2017
It is so much fun to work with customer,because we can make a guest to feel happy and welcome.We had to keep smiling and patient with the customers.We have to work with care and social.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K