Pizza Hut Employee Review

Pizza hut
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  SUBANG PARADE22 August 2017
I have bad experienced working at pizza hut company in subang parade. Before this at pizza hut aeon tebrau jb I have a lot of fun working. But at the subang parade , the manager there hide my punch card for 3 days if Im not mistaken and Im still working and then after I quit, I only get rm24 for my a week of salary include public holidays.

My workmate there were very pleasant and friendly, I have no problem with them except with the managers. Pizza hut company is a nice place to work, I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Free break pizza

Other Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

productive
Kitchen service (Former Employee) –  Larut, Matang and Selama30 August 2019
from pizza hut, i learned more skills like time management, attitude with customer. most hardest part is when weekend, a lot of customers will come and we cant handle it. from that, i learned we need to be patient when customer mad.
Productive and restraint work area
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Kuala Terengganu27 August 2019
It is mostly calm environment and only busy at peak hours. I learned to do work systematically in order to complete the orders in the required duration. In this industry, preparation time is crucial.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K