Pizza Hut Employee Review

Fun workmates, responsible manager and best experienced ever.
F&B (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru5 July 2019
From this experienced, i can learn to deal with customers politely, also can arrange my work nicely to be fast and perfect. The lack of management only on given late the pay slip but overall is ok. Fun workmates can give big impact on work quality, as helping each other to solve the work and the positive emotions. The hardest part of the job, need to maintain the quality of timing the processing of food especially on peak hour. The enjoyable part is when the store manager concerned about staff welfare and always advised the teams to maintain the momentum.
Pros
The best experienced ever
Cons
workmates

Other Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fun work at quens bay mall penang because we a opening
Service crew and cashier (Former Employee) –  Quens Bay Mall Penang13 August 2019
I learn alot about service and how to communicate with customers..and know how to handel a problem,i enjoy my work in pizza becauce i work with good friend also with a good RM and area manager.
Pros
Free meals for staff
Cons
Have a brake time
Productive and time consuming
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur31 July 2019
Need to be Extremely committed and willing to sacrifice personal life to achieve company goal by any means necessary. But if got good team thing can be achieve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K