Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 208 reviews matching the search See all 25,780 reviews
The best work place
Waiter/cashier (Current Employee) –  Semenyih30 March 2018
Have a team work. This staff and the manager very nice to me. We be like a family. The restaurant manager very kind and so understand people. I am enjoy work here
Pros
Free staffmeal
Cons
Have a short break and Clnic panel
less-stress environment
front end cashier (Former Employee) –  Melaka City29 March 2018
no comments. other than some staff spreading bad rumors bout me, it will be an unforgettable moment. i learn a lot everyday and each day is a new challenge.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
got people spreading bad rumors bout me
Productivity
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu28 March 2018
working as a customer service at pizzahut restaurant is the best experience that i hve.because that is the first my experiance to work.I working there just because to fill up my time during the semester break at uni.. feel enjoy to work
Pantry, Prayer Room, Toilet in one floor.
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Selangor13 March 2018
Usually before the job begins, we would do some briefing to ensure everyone inspired and being productive all day. In the briefing we discuss about problems with customer and the team leader will give the solutions. Workplace culture is the most fun part. Every festive the office will celebrate. Hardest part of the job when customer arguing about the expired promotion and insist to get it. However, we handle it well. Lastly, enjoyable part of the job when customer email the company that you handle the problem very well and the compliment will be attached at the department board with your name on it. In additional, the company always do sort of competition on sales to make the employees more competitive and excited to do these job.
Pros
Medical entitled on selected clinic.
Cons
Sometimes overworking time.
great work environment happy
front crew (Former Employee) –  sunway velocity12 March 2018
everyday will meet new customer or regular customer at store. what ive learned at pizzahut is about dealing with customer, serve their food and suggest any set that they feel like to eat together. the management is a bit poor between manager and staff. workplace culture is good happy bond relationship with other staff and manager. the hardest part of the job is when the closing time. the most enjoyable part of the job is serving customer order and greeting customer as our staff all together will cooperation.
Pros
free meal
Cons
crew time management
Fun workplace to both manager and employee
Rider, Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Kuching5 March 2018
Jobs thats help me to recover my self esteem and shyness to meet and greet customers. Jobs that practically for a person who want to works nonstops for 8 hours daily.
Pros
free lunches perday
Friendly staffs
CASHIER/SERVER (Former Employee) –  Kuching5 March 2018
Friendly staffs make my everyday work environment feel comfortable, including the manager. You won't feel awkward even though you are still new in the workplace. They are also willing to teach their new staffs on how to handle things carefully with patience and passion. There are so many things that I have learned especially how to take and managing the customers order. The hardest part of the job is when there are a lot of customers' orders in and sometimes it made me confuse and somehow the orders are placed in a wrong tables. Besides I also have to dealt with some impolite and angry customers where patience is needed.
Pros
Free lunches available for those who works for more than 6 hours
Cons
1 day off per week
Productive and fun workplace at pizzahut
Manager pizzahut (Current Employee) –  Bayan Baru1 March 2018
Pizza hut is the best company and enjoy for work this company very big the benefit.pizza hut is okey and best.pizza hut is a good company in malaysian
Great working environment
Make/Ox Person (Former Employee) –  Johor1 March 2018
Healthy working environment since all workers are enjoy working together while oversee by and outgoing outlet manager. provide enough food for workers during their break to ensure they have energy to continue working
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Shift working hour
Very fin work place
Cashier, service customer and promoter (Former Employee) –  Puchong jaya15 February 2018
Very fun work place nut i work part time because i work during semester break, manager and area manager also okay, another staff also okay, very love cultrenin pizza hut and sometimes i help manager doing work on office,
Pros
Have ot
Cons
Healthcare
Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Perak2 February 2018
I get more knowledge when i'm working at the Pizza Hut Delivery company. I also learned how to work with more patiently. I also know a lot of people character. On my opinion, learned something new are more interesting than we learned the same thing. Learn something new will make we get more experience.
Pros
Free water and mushroom soup
Cons
Short break
fun workplace
server (Current Employee) –  keningau , Sabah28 January 2018
I like a fun job as well as I want to find a
new job experience . This job is also the choice of people
especially teenagers who are looking for
new experiences.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less fluent in english
Productive work place
Delivery Rider (Former Employee) –  Sibu27 January 2018
Productive work place and great working place even though low benefits of work and also the workers collaborates with individual team members to establish a development path
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short break
Enjoyed working with Pizza
CASHIER & SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee) –  SEBERANG PRAI, PENANG24 January 2018
Its fun sometimes because I have an experience to served people with my service. As long as customer happy, I will be okay. Also enjoyed to do the food & beverages.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Good environment to work
Assistant Restaurant Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  ipoh, Malaysia23 January 2018
Pizza Hut have a good environment to work especially for fresh graduate. You will learn about management and operation of the restaurant since you have to manage both at the same time. In addition, you will have many opportunities to increase your level of confidence and communication skills.
Pizza
Pizza hut (Former Employee) –  Malaysia20 January 2018
I have worked for Pizza Hut in Malaysia for 3 years. That's why I want to work in Dubai now. Let me take out pizza. It is a nice experience and I like the company.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
I have no idea about this
knowldege
cashier (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam19 January 2018
i learned how to handle customer , and marketing planning,
how to make a pizza and the process, one of the things i learned time management is the one of the best and import things in working environment
Pros
free meals
Cons
short break
stressful management
Front of House (FOH) crew (Former Employee) –  Bandar Baru Bangi17 January 2018
during my time worked here , their manager and staff were so rude and not professional. but for me overall was okay. Other staff were fine and friendly
Productive and fun place to work.Career advancement is according to performance and not on seniority.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Klang Valley14 January 2018
Good benefit.All level of staff will go through a profesional training.A workplace where a zero knowledge staff will be trained to super hero.insentives paid according to performance.
Pros
Annual dinner and convention for operation staff really superb.
Cons
Do not expect for peaceful holiday or offday.
good places job
Service & kitchen (Former Employee) –  expet stuff12 January 2018
pizza hut have less than 20 stuff , easy work , stuff meal, and hostel.
at pizza hut , we can do team work becouse the places not big and easy to move.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K