PwC Employee Reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the search See all 7,250 reviews
Team work, vast audit exposure and extensive travelling
Audit Seniors (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 December 2019
The best parts are the team work among the audit team members that enable experience sharing with colleague and guidance from the seniors, vast audit exposure covering broad industries and extensive travelling.
Great firm
Manager, Deals (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur20 November 2019
Great place to work, great brand and excellent people to work with
Be prepared, not for those who wants a 9 to 5 job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 November 2019
Anyone looking to work in the audit line, especially with a Big 4 needs to be prepared to work late nights and weekends. It's part of the learning curve/job requirement no matter the level/designation (junior staff/management level).
Productive and huge learning curve
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  KL Sentral11 October 2019
It is a firm with full of knowledge people and strong support team to back up the core team. Everyone are in the same boat and we work together as a team despite that we have different dept/division within the firm.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work life balance
High ranked company
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia9 October 2019
The big 4 is always indeed very impressive place to work for. There are many benefits such as tax away days, company given year end leaves, freebies and many events. Stressful job task and responsibility as you will be required to work under minimal guidances. Able to multi task and help with other related task if co workers are absent or on long leave.
Good
Intern (Current Employee) –  KL5 October 2019
Great workplace to work, good people, good culture. Learned a lot of things in human capital, talent acquisition, employer branding, employee engagement,
Good
Assurance Associate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Melaka17 August 2019
A typical day at work mostly involve processing data obtained from client. Has a steep learning curve when it comes to auditing however the employees of PwC are more than happy to help.
Pros
Friendly, dedicated, and empathetic employees
Cons
Mediocre work-life balance during peak season
Fun environment to work with a great team
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 June 2019
The teamwork among the team was great. The seniors will help the new members although you need to be a fast learner. It is typical to work long hours.
Pros
Many activities for the employees
Cons
Working for long hours
Ocerall is a good company
Asst A/c Manager (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam15 March 2019
Is a great company to work for with friendly staff and helpful, Management keeps meeting and action oriented by task effectively and clear understanding of their responsibilities.
Great experience
Senior Associate (Assureance) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia17 February 2019
There is a lot about the firm that is great. It is a great culture that values collaboration (below the partner level), that truly values diversity of its employees, and that is very collegial. It also has a strong brand in the market.

It is a place where you can build a great career if you can deliver great work, excel at networking across the firm, and can build partner support. Exceptional employees are the "average" here, so if you aren't knocking it out of the park all the time then you can expect to only be rated in the middle of the pack, and receive nominal raises and performance bonuses.
Pros
Well respected job, good promotion, good incentives
Cons
Long working hours
PwC is a has a very fast paced working culture
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur9 January 2019
It is an honour to work with PwC as it has a broad diverse range of clients which I could learn a lot from. Besides that, PwC put working as a team as their core value so I find it easy to work with my colleagues.
Productive and Good HR support
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, MY18 December 2018
Productive and Good HR support during out time in the workforce. Company was willing to give a lot of training as well to help out new staff to advance in their career.
Highly engaging and productive environment to work at
Assistant Manager @ Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 December 2018
PwC Consulting is an excellent place to build foundation as a business executive. The learning curve is steep and the team members are highly intellectual and effective enabling me to grow in my career. Leaders in my division were admirable and they were willing to guide and get dirty on the ground if necessary.
Good workplace for people development and build skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Malaysia11 November 2018
I have learned a lot in PwC Malaysia where people that I met there have helped and guided me throughout my entire work journey. Skills learnt in PwC will never be forgotten.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Good training place for graduates
Semi Senior (Former Employee) –  MY11 September 2018
Receivership and liquidation assignments
Learned the roles and responsibilities of receivers and liquidators.
Good management
Good workplace culture
Hardest part of job is dealing with difficult clients
Most enjoyable part of the job is completing the assignment with good outcome.
Pros
Great place to learn and be trained
PwC workplace culture
Internship (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru, Malaysia31 July 2018
PwC Johor Bahru offer a great working culture which people did not differentiate me as intern. They tought me same as other new joiner and guide me as well such Interns and new joiner are given equal opportunity to handle audit area(section).
Pros
Flexibility to start work
Cons
Work until late night
working environment
associate (Former Employee) –  pwc malaysia5 May 2018
Stressful working environment
Friendly colleagues
Learnt how to deal with client for queries
Long working hours to complete huge workload
Working in a team is the most enjoyable job
Career progression
Tax Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 April 2018
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Long hours working
Valuable experience
Audit associate - Assurance (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 March 2018
Personally as s a contract staff, started my first ever job with one of Big 4 during peak period, everday is very challenging. With the best people walking in the same journey, I found it was a challenging journey yet so fun. However, my learning curve during the time is the steepest in my entire life so far. I learned a lot from computer skills, professional skills to life skills from the job. The management is very organized and responsible towards the job and both upwards and downwards people. For example, there is an evaluation from managers to the juniors as well as an upward feedback from juniors to seniors upwards. The workplace culture is very professional, particular for the growth and development of all individuals and apply good relationship with the colleagues and clients. As audit life during peak period requires to work super long hours, it becomes the hardest part to me as I take public transport which the operation time is already fixed before 12.00 am. I can say everythng apart from the transportation is the most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoyed being part of the journey and PwC has been one of the best memories in my life.
Pros
The working style, the people & the brand.
Cons
No annual leave for contract staffs but understandable because short period
Great Experience
INTERNAL AUDITOR (INTERNSHIP) (Former Employee) –  kuala lumpur18 January 2018
This company has an excellent reputation and it is the most appropriate place for me to work at because it has high degree level of works and standards which will allow me to provide a great opportunity to challenge myself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K