Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Found 94 reviews matching the search See all 5,763 reviews
Productive and fun workplace. Nearby to LRT Station
Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 March 2019
-Management and support to Finance Department in
Account Receivables South East Asia (SEA) Team.
Receiving and delivering invoices and credit notes to
clients from Billing Specialists in Schlumberger
Kuala Lumpur Financial Hub (KLFH). Assigned to
monitor monthly collection for a client. Able to
improve my excel skills and also communication as I
liaise a lot with Finance Department and Sales
Department.
-I had a very fun experience while working here. My colleagues was so supportive in helping me to handling the workloads.
-The best part in Finance Department is you can get a free breakfast every Friday.
Pros
Conducive workplace
Work hard play hard
Technical Sales Engineer / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur10 March 2019
Great place to work, to learn, great place to develop yourself especially taking it as your first job helps build your attitude towards work place and career planning
Good but stressed work environment.
Wireline Field Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 March 2019
A good place, with highly experienced workers. The environment is challenging and every day you learn knew things. Training is provided and your career growth is followed by your manager. They value the quality of your work a lot and recognize it by awards and promotion.
The challenges are really high and there is no tolerance for mistakes which makes it so stressed.
Pros
Training, work experience, high technology tools.
Cons
Stress, Long working hours, highly demanding.
Equipment operator cementing
Equipment Operator cementing 1 (Current Employee) –  Labuan7 March 2019
Good culture for working with company
All the staff get benefit for hard working with company all the safety that's very important for all the staff.
Was good now very challenging
Business Analyst Functional Consultant PeopleSoft (Former Employee) –  Malaysia8 February 2019
Was good now very challenging . The new transformation that has been started has killed the spirit of work. Also career progression has become more intermittent.
beaucoup de travail
Tax accountant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur9 January 2019
enormement de travail mais ceci est formateur pour le futur
Execellent culture and work life balance
International Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya, Selangor7 January 2019
Good company to have a start your career with a good career plan. Work and tasks are challenging and there is always something new to learn. Lots of training and resources to brush our knowledge.
Pros
Decent benefits and care for employee.
Cons
Oilfield business cycles - downturns are always difficult, upturns are always stressful!
Productive and fun working environment.
Intern - France Tax Team (Former Employee) –  Bandar Utama2 January 2019
You will enjoy a good flexibility working hour at Schlumberger. It’s amazing how you’ll get the chance to work with the people from almost around the world. You will be suprised how fun is the working environment here.
more on mechanical maintenance. my working hours 8 to 5pm but depand on moblizetion tool
Mechanical Technician (Maintenance) Position Level (Former Employee) –  kemaman18 December 2018
previously im doing mwd tools with schlumberge about 6 years and wireline 4 years. entertain client during inspection or function test of equipment. im enjoy with offshore working enviroment.
Pros
permenant
Good experience to work at
Intern, General Accounting (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya14 December 2018
Working at Schlumberger has taught me a lot especially in terms of mental. I worked during the night shift from 12.30pm to 9.30pm. The journey to get to SLB office in Petaling Jaya was quite far from where I stay.
In General Accounting department, I was able to manage my assignments quite well. However, as it was a routine work, it sometimes taught me to handle my work efficiently and effectively.
Besides, I have made good friends with some of my other colleagues from other departments as well. I could adapt with the culture easily too.
The best part of working there is they provide their employees with table tennis, snooker and etc. for us to play while having free times in between work.
Pros
Free food on Thursdays
Cons
No work-life balance
good experienced
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Petaling3 December 2018
1. It was a good experience to join the Company
2. Improve soft skills - multinational Company
3. Good benefits for the employees
4. Good working environment
Very motivating, conducive and flexible environment
Transportation and Mobilization Accountant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya12 November 2018
Motivating employees and projects - Conducive working environment equipped with leisure room, games and sports for stress relieving - Flexible working time - Vase opportunity to learn new tools, system and languages - Cool boss
Fun environment and work ethics
Assistant Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Selangor20 October 2018
Learned new things during my internship period there. The professionals were very helpful in assisting my daily tasks. The management was great and the environment was excellent.
Great working environment, employees are so friendly and motivating. Superiors are very helpful and supportive.
HSE ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 October 2018
The working environment is amazing, everyone is so motivating and it inspires me so much. The company provides enough allowance for interns as well as providing medical allowances every month. The management is very well organised with a set of systems that is used through out all companies in different countries.
Pros
Free gym access, authorities in making decisions.
Geomechanics Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 October 2018
diverse, great work culture, work-life balace, training, progress, management is people orinted but also challenging technical environment. Great place to start your career
Productive and fun place to work with snooker
Intern (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya15 September 2018
i love working in the environment of Schlumberger because they have a flexible working time, team building opportunities and good seniors who willing to guide their juniors.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
far from my house
High Safety Culture
Intern Field Specialist (Wireline) (Former Employee) –  Labuan19 August 2018
The best company i have ever worked for. When wearing their coveralls, i feel proud and confident. High awareness in safety and not bad in salary.

If you do not like to be away from your family for a very long time, you can just forget about it.
A very reputable company to work with
Intercompany Accountant (Trainee) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia2 August 2018
A very reputable company to work with. Many experience seniors will guide you. Many foreigners working there so it's such a fun environment to work with
very good
MATERIAL CONTROL TOWER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2018
good company Working with vibrant international people and other co worker that is willing to help from the very basic to learn more and exposure with Career opportunities
Productive and fun workplace
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya26 June 2018
Productive and fun workplace. The culture of Workplace Options is positive, supportive and encourages departmental growth.

Like any other employer, your growth within the organization depends on your ability to take initiative, be flexible, professional and have great work ethic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K