Schlumberger

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Multinational Company with Good Benefits
Company provides very good benefits for employee and family.

The hardest part of the job is working in a fast pace environment. and the most enjoyable part is working as a team with a supportive Superior.
Logistics is the best to learn!
In Schlumberger, I did work order for the delivery of the goods to the exact location & manage day to day tracking shipment in excel. Other than that, I have learn more on logistics process which how the items have been post by using ship,air freight and trucking.
First working experience
It was very difficult at first but when I start Getting into the work I gain a perfect time management experience and fast typing skills as Microsoft soft advanced was really great knowledge
Work life @ Schlumberger
Excellent company to work for however the focus is purely and entirely on profits. Employees are just numbers and easily removed for the sake of profits.
Pros
Excellent renumeration packages. Continuous training provided which is a positive.
Cons
Work life balance is non existent, SLB expects you to work 24/7, Office politics is rampant with negative office atmosphere.
Good working experience
I have learn more about the company and its help me improve my skills and abilities during my internship. I have been working with good working environments and helpful coworkers.
Fun Place to work and a very good culture
I gained a lot of experience during my internship. The staffs are so friendly and they will help you even if they are busy during peak season. The working hours is flexible and the environment is very friendly.
Fast Paced
Everyday you need to multitasking and need to deliver the task within a short time, Got a very helpful colleague and supervisor. Very friendly and teamwork is very important.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
life-work balance
Schlumberger is great company
I enjoyed working for Schlumberger about 15 years and the only reason I'm going to resign from my current role is only due to immigration and joining my family in UK as I have received my UK visa and work permit recently.
Very energetic place to start your work
Legal Department in Schlumberger was really good. They never left you hanging and always give a hand to guide you. I learn alot in this company as well.
efficient
the best company ive ever work for
i learned doing witholding tax and their system

working environment is good, pantry is big.

every thursday got free food
Best employee
The best place to working, employee
Give opportunities and very challenge, strictly health and safety, good facilities and environment .good benefit
Significant experience and knowledge in Oil and Gas Services Industry.
Flexible timing and open work environment, extra allowances and definitely the ethical and diverse culture around the world. The team comprise with different backgrounds and outstanding teamwork whether it is month end peak or usual timing. Sometimes complexity is outside the scope but make me understand the business operations and the needs of the systems.
Raw data is the main challenge but it is a crucial part on how to understand better at handling and transforming the data into a useful information. It takes time to get the right data in order to avoid useless data being visualized and sometimes there are a lot of data to be handled.
I find it comfortable to be here.
Being the first company I ever worked with, although just as an intern, I value the people of the company the most. Regardless of their position, they would always treat us the same and would always give warm welcome to new comers.
Average
Offer flexibility in working hours as long as you can deliver the job that was given to you. Challenging work tasks and face paced work environment. Opportunity to deal with high demand and high expectations of clients and manager.
Productive and an extremely fun workplace
An absolute fun work environment.
Weekly team building activities

Higher than average salaries

Streamlined career growth programs

One of the finest pantry
Good Company
Have a lot of benefit for the workers.

Learn a lot of skill that needed especially when working in oil and gas sector

Good management, from from top management to engineer and to operator.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Short breaks
Competitive benefits and compensation and international exposure
Schlumberger is the leading geophysical services company worldwide and thus has several opportunities for its personnel to develop professionally. The work is demanding and might imply relocating.
Fun place to work
- the most enjoyable part of the job is the colleague came from different country
- management here is good

- the hardest part of the job is the task given with high volume and more like a processing job

- typical day at work - weekdays and 8 to 5
Excellent company to work for
Great company, graduates can learn a lot and the company provides great fast track of development for the most skilled.

LLots of opportunities to travel.
Excellent opportunity
Schlumberger Malaysia was a dream come true. The job was difficult but rewarding in many ways especially the learning and experience of the locations themselves.
Electronic Technician
1. Fix career, depend on yourself to build your career path,
2. Tight working schedule. Less days off

3. High basic salary compare to competitor

4. Discipline in cultures of work, means higher paid come with high expectations.

5. Opportunity to loan outside or oversea but depend on current oil prices situation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K