Schlumberger Employee Reviews for Management Accountant

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 5,948 reviews
Productive with a good working culture and environment
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 September 2017
Pros
Good working culture and working environment
Cons
Longer working hours during monthend
Challenging and very interesting
Management Accountant (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, malaysia4 January 2017
Working in Schlumberger is very interseting for me. It's my first time to work outside my home country and I was lucky to be part of this organization. The company have different nationalities employed and it's really nice to be able to communicate and learn new things from them.

On the functionality and working timetable, it's very challenging. Month-end closing activities and schedules are so demanding. It requires hard-work, dedication and a lot of patience. To be able to do it, time management is the key. I've learned all those things slowly when I joined the company.
Pros
Free fruits, coffee/tea and biscuits
Cons
Long hours of work during month-end
Great work culture,
Senior Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia11 August 2016
I got a chance to work with a diverse set of people from around the world that gave me the chance to learn new ideas and adopt best practices and apply to my job. The job responsibility is very specific including the reporting hierarchy.
Pros
Enjoyable work place
Cons
Long hours during month end working on different time shifts