Secret Recipe

Secret Recipe Employee Reviews

Good place
Such a good place for cake lovers to apply here. There's a lot variety of cakes and the working environment is great. I had a great time, it's quite tiring especially during delivery. To take in and organize cakes three times a week. It's worth it. Adding to experience
fun workplace
I learn many things in the kitchen, such as counting the stock, prepare customer orders. management very nice and team leader very friendly, and teach us if required.
productive and fun workplace
fun and easy to interact. Perfect for finding experiences. We will learn how to make water, food, and how to pack food. We can also learn how to take order
Give it a try!
F&B might sound tiresome to you but somehow if you enjoy your job it would be really great! This job has taught me on how to communicate well and increase the confidence level!
Unstable Management
Other than high payment, + sales commission, and others point, comparing with other F&B industries, Secret Recipe pay is high. The company has improved from year to year. So in the mean time, their management quite unstable.
Happy Working
Not too nice because their restaurant having more "Takeaway" customer than "Dine in" . And they have very tired day because of loading their cake and brownies . Service staff just keep packing their boxes stock for standby the "Takeaway" cake
Good
Basically , workers are expected to have good communication skills and puntuality . It is important to maintain professionalism throughout working hours towards customers by acknowledging their demands , understand well each of the menus and cakes and able to solve customers arguments well . Working here overall is fine except of how branches staff did not well entertained by superior on certain critics. Otherwise , workers are well trained on continuos classes and job development is offered and explained well.
Fun
Easy to create good culture with team even with foreigners. Than your work become smooth and fun.

Basic salary and ot will be given at separate date, so we will not worried about money untill end of month.
Secret recipe
It was amazing memories in secret recipe, I worked as waiter there. I love to meet people. And because of i love kitchen I like to do that kind of jobs, taking orders, deliver delicious foods on time, customer love my job and a lot of customers given me tips as a appreciation.
Everything is nice
Able to work with nice environment but if there is a lot of customers, but short staff will burden the working staff to handle everything in the shop.
Not bad
The hardest part of the job and i so not bad and i love the job by the way his manager a so good , i also like cleaning at secret recipe and staff so friendly
I had a wonderful experience here
My review about Secret Recipe is I learn to do a checklist using a HACCP way and learn to work in a team, learn to manage the time in the job, learn to speak in front of the boss, and can control pressure in the office, learn handling the document, and i have experience in auditing the supplier of this factory
I having a lot time at work place.. And working in service has a little bit pressure
They have the strong teammate.. Have fun even working in little bit pressure.. The salary good enough if you hardworking..
I can learn so many about cake and service..
new experience and get to know how to please customer
not having enough staff at this cafe and i need to learn a lot of things because sometimes when we have a lot of customer then we have to help each other.
A very fun and collaborative place to work
I have always wanted to work in a restaurant or any place related to food. I feel like working with my co worker has always been a wonderful experience. I did my job with my whole heart. Sometimes I will be praised by my manager due to my enthusiasm when it comes to work. Ever since working in Secret Recipe, I have always wanted to work in a restaurant.
Fun workplace
Communicate with customers & treat them nicely
Learn how to calm down & think positive towards people

Quiet difficult to satisfy customers' desire

Satisfied with the services
Pros
Water
Productive environment
I had fun working at Secret Recipe. I learnt about cakes which I never had that much interest before, I even know how to write on cake, which I never did before, I learn a bit about the kitchen stuff too.
Pros
Easy to apply holiday
Cons
No staff meal
Productive and have new things to learn
Learn how to cut cake properly
Learn how to serve customer efficiently

Learn how to manage customer's needs

Got certificate of Food Handling

Checking the stocks
good working experience
strategic location of the outlet. it is a franchise outlet not a principle outlet. outlet design is outdated. cakes are sold plenty. yada yada yada yada
Pros
one hour break
Cons
no free meals
Productive and i learn more things and surround by nice people
Before this, i worked at secret recipe jasin before i attend to my diploma. The working environment was very sastisfied where by i was taught by my kindness supervisor. The most enjoyable of the job is when i got the kitchen position because i love to cook very much. I am also learnt how to serve to the customer. The hardest part of job is being floor position because i was a new trainee on that time so i could not able to greet them well and taking the order well. The management was good because my boss was very careful person which is he will check what we are wrong, because he wants the best for his cafe.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
Comfortable enviroment with suitable job scope
The company has a best place to take a job. I suggest to in this company. This company also near with the all facilities . All staff also good with other worker.
Pros
Work for 5 days