Shell Employee Reviews

Found 174 reviews matching the search See all 7,239 reviews
Management good
cashier (Former Employee) –  Melacca26 January 2020
Teammate is the best for me because they have a good team to teach me how to be a excellent for cashier. Day at work very best because shift at evening until night so best.
Very productive scene and challenge to get with.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Teluk sisek Kuantan10 January 2020
The workplace culture is mixed with foreign worker.The job has motivate me to be brave and not shy to people around us.As for the management is good.The hardest part is when the audit and people we must greet with.
Productive and enjoyable
Training Executive (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam10 December 2019
work with team and enjoyable when need to give a talk and training to the SHELL Station's staff which is related with customer service purpose. Then, need to Implement and manage the advertising and promotional of product station. Plus,build relations with customer to attract them use our SHELL product.
Amazing company
Contingent Workforce Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malaysia5 December 2019
Shell is just an amazing company to work for with great corporate culture, career progression and management that want you to succeed. The constantly push you to be a leader and bring out talents in you
Felxible hours provided and wortkong place.
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miri27 November 2019
You may found that wortking hours is sometimes overwhelm and streesfuk whichg been tied with the hiours. However in shell working environment is good.
HSE and Management
Senior Document controller (Former Employee) –  Port Dickson24 November 2019
need to improved more in HSE and improved racist issued. Base on my experience in Hengyuan ( shell ) port Dickson they not concern with safety hazard. In that project rasict issued is very critical issue because malaysia worker not feel comfortable with that enviroment .
Tough And Challanging Job
pump attendant (Former Employee) –  Siburan21 November 2019
i always being scolded by the customers because they assume me working too slow while the truth was it was lack of worker. ithe boss does not want to hire more worker because 1-3 person were enough.
Productive and Supportive
Internship programmed (Former Employee) –  Pasir Gudang18 November 2019
Supportive and friendly colleague. Professional colleague and also supportive. Need to learn their working culture which always on time. Have fun working there since manager always give exposure about working environment in real life
employee
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  malaysia17 November 2019
It was a good enviroment to work especialy at forcourt. I have learnt alot of things for example Customer Service, cashier department and so on. Workplace cultural was good with all the staff. The most enjoyable part was when i work at the store, arrangen all thr daily need things and the rack.
Positive Atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Malaysia31 October 2019
it was very enjoyable and pleasant because everyone was understanding towards each other. overall, it was a good experience working there. I gained a lot of experience working there.
We share we care company with great work life balance principle to enhance healthy living & lifestyles among employees
A great company to work and some graduates took advantages of Shell as an Open University - a mega pool of knowledge in technologies and pioneering engineering outlooks.
Entrustment from management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Malaysia20 October 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job is entrustment from management in terms of strategising, executing and stabilising deployed applications. Project Managers are empowered in many different ways to make real difference on company business bottom line.
Fun and good environment to work
PAM MINYAK (Former Employee) –  TANJUNG AGAS17 October 2019
Best and love to work. No stress full and get friendly customer. My opinion at shell need to find some room to make prayer room for easy muslim worker to pray.
Pros
Get allowance every work we do
Cons
Dont have prayer room to pray for muslim
good
Mechanical Static Intern (Former Employee) –  Miri29 September 2019
Pleasant working environment. Work culture is based on trust and empowerment. Focus is more on valued jobs than the administrative. good future career
Great work culture and collaborative working environment
Operations Engineer / Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Malaysia27 September 2019
I worked across 3 different locations with Shell, and culture may differ according to region albeit generally the company respects work life balance and benefits are decent albeit has reduced over time. Like most companies, who you have as a boss matters significantly, and mostly had good experiences with my line managers.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Slow decision making
Productive, Fun and good people and good work culture
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  MMHE Yard Pasir Gudang26 September 2019
Never boring and no stress even though has a lot of documents coming. I've learned a lot from senior who is willing to give their advice. Its doesn't matter what position you are they always be friendly. The hardest part of the job there is lucky me I never face it. The most enjoyable I can do my work well without any pressured from anyone.
Great learning & experience working with Shell Petrol Station
Elitebay Excell Enterprise Station Manager (Former Employee) –  Penang22 September 2019
- Flexible time
- Self-learning & enhancement
- Management: Strict but Nice
- Cool environment/culture
- Keep maintain customer services
- Can join various Shell activities
Good company to work for
Senior Analyst Cash Management (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya13 September 2019
Great company to work for as provide a good opportunities and platform to growth in various department such as finance, customer service, procurement, human resources.
A good company for development purpose.
International Mobility Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya16 August 2019
A great culture and environment along with the opportunities to grow in the company. In terms of the management and supervisor, they don't meet the expectation and somehow causing the employees some difficulties.
Pros
Facilities and benefits
Cons
Management, supervisor and work life balance
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 August 2019
Shell is a fun place to work and people oriented organization without compromising target. Core values and customer experiences is a key of success for those who worked in Shell. The brand itself to be proud.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K