Shell

- Proactive

- Very strict on HSSE issues

- Good work environment

- Good incentive
I always remember this jobs
I can talk to many different people and I give the best service in my trust given as a filler to our customers, I am happy and laughing because of my customers and I can talk
Fun and memorable work place
Flexible working hours, great working environment and good exposure to every aspect of the industry. Require to travel frequently to onshore and offshore.
Pros
High profile job
Cons
tight schedule
Stressful
As the surrounding are not fun. bossy boss. tired. Off day are limits. Colleages are selfish. always come late. boss always not around. salary paid late. boss always dummy about our salary
Exploring
Very stressful especially in the production line for the construction yard and production frontline. Worker compensation is very good but not now maybe due to the downsizing of the company.
Good
Excellent work place, you will enjoy a supportive working relationship with colleges and your boss. I will join Shell again if the opportunity will present itself
Its ok to start a career
- Good Company Benefits.
- Discrimination exist against Races, Status (single and married) and even Gender.

- In terms of the management and supervisor, they don't meet the expectation and somehow caused the employees some difficulties.
It is normal going job
It is a normal going job,we have to clean the toilets,check the rubbish bin,help customer refuel their cars and manage the cash register other than that it normal
Work at shell
Employees in this company need sense in the service of customers in filling oil,
Also need to be involved into doing a work when it happened in a working place can bring over.

And difficult also playing the role of employment as pump operator
Enriching career journey
Working in Shell provided me a sharp trajectory in learning and career advancement. The diversity of businesses and functions within Shell enabled me to leverage on the dynamic portfolio to gain skills and knowledge that would be beneficial to multiple aspects of any organisation.
Good work culture. competative JOB
Good working culture.competitive JOB
have a good work life balance, got Team fun activities.

Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join us!!! Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.he culture is very open for innovation and freedom!
Good Company Benefits
During my tenure:
- Good Company Benefits.

- Poor Working Culture. Everyone is playing hot potato.

- Discrimination exist against Races, Expatriate and Locals and even Gender.
Management good
Teammate is the best for me because they have a good team to teach me how to be a excellent for cashier. Day at work very best because shift at evening until night so best.
A Fun house of IT Experts
A great team to work with as more knowledge were fed. Always a dream job for everyone to be part of this company as they grow the employees grow together.
Very productive scene and challenge to get with.
The workplace culture is mixed with foreign worker.The job has motivate me to be brave and not shy to people around us.As for the management is good.The hardest part is when the audit and people we must greet with.
Productive and enjoyable
work with team and enjoyable when need to give a talk and training to the SHELL Station's staff which is related with customer service purpose. Then, need to Implement and manage the advertising and promotional of product station. Plus,build relations with customer to attract them use our SHELL product.
Amazing company
Shell is just an amazing company to work for with great corporate culture, career progression and management that want you to succeed. The constantly push you to be a leader and bring out talents in you
Felxible hours provided and wortkong place.
You may found that wortking hours is sometimes overwhelm and streesfuk whichg been tied with the hiours. However in shell working environment is good.
HSE and Management
need to improved more in HSE and improved racist issued. Base on my experience in Hengyuan ( shell ) port Dickson they not concern with safety hazard. In that project rasict issued is very critical issue because malaysia worker not feel comfortable with that enviroment .
Tough And Challanging Job
i always being scolded by the customers because they assume me working too slow while the truth was it was lack of worker. ithe boss does not want to hire more worker because 1-3 person were enough.
Productive and Supportive
Supportive and friendly colleague. Professional colleague and also supportive. Need to learn their working culture which always on time. Have fun working there since manager always give exposure about working environment in real life