TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Found 97 reviews matching the search See all 1,616 reviews
good
Senior Instrument Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia15 May 2019
good company to work for. I enjoyed working here and it was my longest span in any company. There has been some turmoil off-late due to merger between Technip & FMC Technologies but that has not much altered the working style at engineering level
Excellent Company
INTERN / ASIAFLEX PRODUCTS SDN BHD (Former Employee) –  Tanng Langsat9 April 2019
Have a great culture and beliefs.
Great commitment in insure the sustainability of safety, health and management.
Full of knowledge by day to day basis because you will learn new thing everyday
Pros
meal allowance, staff parking
Good company
Instrument Designer/ PDS modeler designer (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 March 2019
This is good company with multi national working together. Company follow their company standard and implemented well to their employee. This is one good company can refer to other professional engineer.
Technip
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 March 2019
I started to work with Technip as a Proposal Secretary and during my first 4 years, I learnt about Engineering Services proposal coordination works, basic costing and was the focal point for Client & discipline for any proposal related matters. In 2012, I had a change of position and became a Secretary to Chief Operating Officer, Onshore Offshore Asia Pacific. It was a total new experience to me with the daily management of calendar, meetings arrangement, corporate profiles, tight business datelines and slides presentation for any upcoming Corporate meetings.
Both my experiences in Technip have made me understand how a Company operates and it makes me realize that every single contribution be it a small or big one, would give an impact to an organization.
The challenge i faced during my time in Technip was the short and tight dateline be it in a Proposal section or the COO's office and everything was going ahead in a very fast manner.
Pros
Flexibility
Productive and fun place with billard table.
Logistics Executive (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 February 2019
Work was enjoyable as the atmosphere created was family. There was always updates on the IT for the latest issues. Management was very open and opportunities were given to improve oneself.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks.
Promoted to positions of increased responsibility given strong people and project management skills.
Department Admin (Current Employee) –  Gelang Patah6 October 2018
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record obuilding relationships, managing events project. Adaptable and transformational personal with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Excitement, fun great exposure
Human Resource Business Partner, Support (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
1. Workplace are good and the Company applied for flexible working hours.
2. Medical benefits are superb and dependents are also within coverage.
3. During the critical / stressful time, the colleague are working together and works as a team in order to achieve the target.
4. Be part / involved in department Team Building.
5. Been Expose / learn to a new thing as education of daily basis job needed.
Good company to working
QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Nusajaya Gelang Patah3 September 2018
TechnipFMC is a big company in industry oil and gas.I am working in TechnipFMC since 2012 and now still present. Have many employees with a good experience in oil and gas.
its ok
HSE Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pengerang, Johor, malaysia24 August 2018
- 12 hours working period include with travelling
- Gain knowledge as client.
- supportive management
- To educate people.
- gain communication among all colleagues.
Pros
welfare
Cons
project demand
Freelance QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru9 August 2018
- Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and provide weekly badminton training on outside company.
- 5 days working day
- Multi task job, have a chance to improve our skills individual and knowledge's.
- Lack of working pressure, cooperation and team spirit
Pros
Subsidies meals, good environment and clean
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
Piping Engineer (Former Employee) –  MY12 July 2018
It is a good place to work and build up expertise and good in career growth for Oil&Gas Engineering consultant expert.

Workplace is very good and conducive.
productive workplace
Appoint as Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  tanjung langsat8 July 2018
my first workplace after i finished my study. develop my knowledge in manufacturing. strict rule that made me to be more disciplined. improve my experience in conducting machines.
Great working environment, fun and challenging project
Senior Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 June 2018
During my employment with Technip is a great opportunity for me specially that I am working with a very challenging project as a Senior Electrical Designer. The working environment is very comfortable although my employment is only on a contractual basis while working with a multinational project team. I was able to share my experience which is applicable to the project and able to gain additional knowledge since it's my first time to work on a Floating LNG FPSO vessel.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
Contractual basis
one of the biggest key player in world's energy industry company that believe their people are the key of the company succesful.
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 April 2018
this company inculcate self dependent environment work culture whereby all staff should used their strong potential in order to complete the task given, quality and safety is the upmost matter consent and the management had open mind as long it within company policies .
Pros
have the opportunity to work in order country as it has worldwide branches
Cons
less work life balance
Good enhancement for future career
End Fitter (Current Employee) –  Johor5 March 2018
Working 4 days/ weeks
Have good teamwork environment
Have good benefit for family and me
Good enhancement for future career
The most enjoyable place to work
Pros
Meal allowance, transport allowance
Cons
Required shift
corruption system
Precommissioning & Commissioning Manager (Current Employee) –  Johor3 March 2018
weakness and corruption HR system
they didn't pay regular rate and push you to cover corruption system to earn money
recurrment manager in technip malaysia ans his team with support by construction manager in there make this environment
A fun place to work together with a very cooperative team
Camp Operation Monitor (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru21 February 2018
I am a Camp monitor (contract basis) and task is to monitor all the operation in the labours camp. We work in a team of 5 members. I have learned many things about team work. This is my first experience in Camp Management and it was not a hard task as i had a great team and management to guide me through to complete all the task. We work smart and play harder. Facility such as pool table,
dart, table tennis and etc is provided for staffs to enjoy and relax during non working hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is i get to learn a lot of things in Camp Management without being afraid to ask because everyone is team oriented. Challenges in this job is to constantly monitor and advise service providers/Camp Manager to complete their task within the stipulated time given. The company also provides a good healthcare for the employee.
Pros
Food is provided with no charges
Cons
Location of working place is far away from any town
Great starting point for Graduate Engineers
Mechanical Package Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 February 2018
The company had been established for a long time in Malaysia hence they have a pool of great Senior Engineers that are very helpful and willing to help the juniors. However you'll have a very small room or none at all for career advancement.
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
Career advancement
A place to remember
Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pengerang15 February 2018
It is a good company except for long working hour which is 10 hours per day for 6 days a week. It provide a great working environment and facilities to the staff.
Pros
Accommodation and Transportation provided
Cons
long working hour, 10hours per day for 6 days per week
No comments
Project quality manager (Former Employee) –  KL28 December 2017
Due to low oil price, the company was unable to secure new projects. There have been many rounds of MSS (mandatory separation scheme). Many staff had been laid off due to redundancy. Lack of sense of belonging and job security.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of job security