TechnipFMC Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,648 reviews
Freelance QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru9 August 2018
- Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and provide weekly badminton training on outside company.
- 5 days working day
- Multi task job, have a chance to improve our skills individual and knowledge's.
- Lack of working pressure, cooperation and team spirit
Pros
Subsidies meals, good environment and clean
Cons
Short breaks
A fun place to work together with a very cooperative team
Camp Operation Monitor (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru21 February 2018
I am a Camp monitor (contract basis) and task is to monitor all the operation in the labours camp. We work in a team of 5 members. I have learned many things about team work. This is my first experience in Camp Management and it was not a hard task as i had a great team and management to guide me through to complete all the task. We work smart and play harder. Facility such as pool table,
dart, table tennis and etc is provided for staffs to enjoy and relax during non working hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is i get to learn a lot of things in Camp Management without being afraid to ask because everyone is team oriented. Challenges in this job is to constantly monitor and advise service providers/Camp Manager to complete their task within the stipulated time given. The company also provides a good healthcare for the employee.
Pros
Food is provided with no charges
Cons
Location of working place is far away from any town
Good Training Facility
Regional Quality Manager( Manufacturing Industry) (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru,Malaysia21 March 2017
A lot of Quality and Safety Moments

Oil & Gas Subsea Equipments Product Knowledge

Continous Improvement Management

Hardworking Workplace Culture with lean manufacturing principles.

Too many defects due to incompetent new staffs

Supportive management.
Pros
Good Compensation & Benefits
Cons
No proper career growth plan
Generally I happy with the Technip Sdn Bhd have a solid management.
Mechanical Completion Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru1 August 2016
My experience at working two Technip project i feel enjoyed with international community or locally contractor workers. Base on big project we sure faces a multiple type of problem internally or externally but we have to manage that to supporting the management and project goal until completion.