TechnipFMC Employee Reviews in Miri

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,648 reviews
Interesting work place with cooperative and supportive staffs.
Steel Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  Miri7 September 2016
Technip was an excellent Oil & Gas company and the Consultant office where I worked was very friendly although working with various ethnic group of staff from all over the world.

Beside having good benefits and very well managed from account point of view, the welfare of the staffs is very well taken care of in term of insurance coverage and medical benefits.

Technip also open doors for any career improvement by allowing the staffs to attend open learning within the company. It also organized many sorts of training for the staffs to improve job performance; such as CAD training, Microsoft software training, etc.

Technip also organized family day activities and company dinner each year.

Above all, Technip rewards the staffs who perform well by giving luxury bonus and salary increment in certain after every year worked.
Pros
Free light refreshment at every meetings
Cons
sort break times
Proactive in safety culture
Senior Instrument Designer (Current Employee) –  Miri Saeawak Malaysia14 March 2016
I've been working in Technip Consultant Sdn Bhd with a positive in team building effort and cooperation. I've been awarded a winner in HSE Mascot Competition under HSE corporate department and achieves UCUA winner for best quality demonstrates awareness of safety issue. a Zero harm safety awareness , Building effective relationship deals with the local customs and practices when on assignment,
a Leadership by examples and promotes open communication.
I demostrate technical skills on instrumentation and applies the necessary & behavior to deliver timely scheduled
Pros
Company Team Building and Annual Dinner
Cons
Offshore privilage
Less Productive among some...
HSE (QHSES) Manager (Former Employee) –  Miri, Sarawak3 February 2016
Giving out some knowledge in what we experienced off to others is a good example.
However, the intention to claim more productivity vs actual from them is still not happening till the end, we have to chase and keep chasing for what we suppose to get.
Pros
Benefit
Cons
Less Jobs Given
Happy vs Sad
QHSES Manager (Former Employee) –  Miri, Sarawak3 February 2016
I spent 110% of my working hours just to make sure I delivered Client's need. I'm Accountable & Responsible on what is happening not only my own department but overall in the organization especially on Quality & Safety.

So many gaps observed in this Company especially on communications wise, however by end of the day, we success since 2012 until to date at " Miri Office".
Pros
Benifits are superb
Cons
More soft copy than "actions"
a good learning platform for a fresher
INTERNSHIP TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Miri, M1326 May 2015
Technip is a place that a fresher can learned a lot of oil and gas knowledge. While working in technip, i learned a lot of computer skill such as AutoCad, SmartSketch and Aspen Plus. Even though i am still not expert in using those software, but at least i able to exposed and to get know such software. Colleagues in Technip also quite nice and willing to teach me this newbies which i appreciate most.