TechnipFMC Management reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the search See all 1,616 reviews
Excellent Company
INTERN / ASIAFLEX PRODUCTS SDN BHD (Former Employee) –  Tanng Langsat9 April 2019
Have a great culture and beliefs.
Great commitment in insure the sustainability of safety, health and management.
Full of knowledge by day to day basis because you will learn new thing everyday
Pros
meal allowance, staff parking
Technip
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 March 2019
I started to work with Technip as a Proposal Secretary and during my first 4 years, I learnt about Engineering Services proposal coordination works, basic costing and was the focal point for Client & discipline for any proposal related matters. In 2012, I had a change of position and became a Secretary to Chief Operating Officer, Onshore Offshore Asia Pacific. It was a total new experience to me with the daily management of calendar, meetings arrangement, corporate profiles, tight business datelines and slides presentation for any upcoming Corporate meetings.
Both my experiences in Technip have made me understand how a Company operates and it makes me realize that every single contribution be it a small or big one, would give an impact to an organization.
The challenge i faced during my time in Technip was the short and tight dateline be it in a Proposal section or the COO's office and everything was going ahead in a very fast manner.
Pros
Flexibility
Productive and fun place with billard table.
Logistics Executive (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 February 2019
Work was enjoyable as the atmosphere created was family. There was always updates on the IT for the latest issues. Management was very open and opportunities were given to improve oneself.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks.
its ok
HSE Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pengerang, Johor, malaysia24 August 2018
- 12 hours working period include with travelling
- Gain knowledge as client.
- supportive management
- To educate people.
- gain communication among all colleagues.
Pros
welfare
Cons
project demand
one of the biggest key player in world's energy industry company that believe their people are the key of the company succesful.
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 April 2018
this company inculcate self dependent environment work culture whereby all staff should used their strong potential in order to complete the task given, quality and safety is the upmost matter consent and the management had open mind as long it within company policies .
Pros
have the opportunity to work in order country as it has worldwide branches
Cons
less work life balance
A fun place to work together with a very cooperative team
Camp Operation Monitor (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru21 February 2018
I am a Camp monitor (contract basis) and task is to monitor all the operation in the labours camp. We work in a team of 5 members. I have learned many things about team work. This is my first experience in Camp Management and it was not a hard task as i had a great team and management to guide me through to complete all the task. We work smart and play harder. Facility such as pool table,
dart, table tennis and etc is provided for staffs to enjoy and relax during non working hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is i get to learn a lot of things in Camp Management without being afraid to ask because everyone is team oriented. Challenges in this job is to constantly monitor and advise service providers/Camp Manager to complete their task within the stipulated time given. The company also provides a good healthcare for the employee.
Pros
Food is provided with no charges
Cons
Location of working place is far away from any town
No comments
Project quality manager (Former Employee) –  KL28 December 2017
Due to low oil price, the company was unable to secure new projects. There have been many rounds of MSS (mandatory separation scheme). Many staff had been laid off due to redundancy. Lack of sense of belonging and job security.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of job security
Job Work/Life Balance Company
Graduate Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 November 2017
Overall, Technip has been the best place I’ve worked. While probably not ideal for everyone, working in flexible hours has been the best for me. I’m more productive when in an office, time otherwise spent commuting is added back to my day, I have more flexibility in my schedule, etc. It’s mutually beneficial to employee and employer on several levels. I miss (some of) the personal interactions with coworkers you would get in an office, but the pros outweigh the cons here.
Pros
time management, can stay a bit far from office.
Cons
You will achieve your goal of prosperity
Principal Civil & structural Engineer. (Former Employee) –  Kualalumpur, Malaysia30 October 2017
Technip Malaysia is a very Good place to work. You grow in your career to the best. Senior Staff and management are very good. You will be given every chance to improve.
it is good
QC Inspector III (Former Employee) –  Nusajaya29 October 2017
i love working at that company especially the benefits and the management.

good environment and a good place to learn a lot.

culture is a bit more to a socialize
Pros
good company
Cons
bad vibes
Good Company with some bumps
Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 October 2017
Work and life balance is encouraged to all employees to be engaged in extra curricular activities. In terms of project management, there is much to be improved in communication, project scheduling, lesson learned implementation, and work delegation. Not much opportunities are given for expats to advance the career ladder.
Good work place managed by average people
Installation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 September 2017
1. Nice to work if assigned under good leader.
2. Management need to see and take care of locals welfare.
3. Enjoy the operations and installation point of works
Pros
Work life balance ok
Cons
huge gap between local and expat salary
Good Place to work
Senior Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia28 June 2017
Good Place to work. Office Location is good. All amenities (like residence, shops) are nearby.
Talented people to work with.
Good Management
Good Workplace
Good Security
Good Safety culture
Assembly & Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Nusajaya16 April 2017
Company with strong safety and quality culture. Always encourage employee to comply to destination Zero and Impact Quality mindset.
Company with good financial background and management.
Good Training Facility
Regional Quality Manager( Manufacturing Industry) (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru,Malaysia21 March 2017
A lot of Quality and Safety Moments

Oil & Gas Subsea Equipments Product Knowledge

Continous Improvement Management

Hardworking Workplace Culture with lean manufacturing principles.

Too many defects due to incompetent new staffs

Supportive management.
Pros
Good Compensation & Benefits
Cons
No proper career growth plan
Awesome work environement,
Trainee Installation Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 March 2017
A day at work at Technip is wonderful. Employees are friendly and helpful. The management is also efficient and easy going. The culture is just amazing without any unnecessary politics or gossip. The hardest part of the job was actually to leave the job. Every aspect of the job is enjoyable. Overall, my training in Technip was a worth wile experience as it prepared me for my future career, contributed significantly to my professional development, enhanced my practical knowledge and skills in performing bussiness tasks and offered me the opportunity to apply my academic undertakings to actual work environment.
Pros
Subsidized food prices at the cafe for employess, break room is awesome.
A good office environment
Quality Assurance Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia2 February 2017
1. Typical 8 hours of work a day is common in Malaysia.
2. Technip is a company suitable for fresh graduates, I would classified as good learning ground for anybody.
3. Overall management is good but will be great if hierarchical system is demolished.
4. It's a multinational culture, mainly consist of local multinationals apart from expats.
5. In my opinion the hardest part of the job is to understand bosses fluctuate needs.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the assigned job or project is delivered successfully.
Pros
Flexible working hours & lunch hours and new challenges in the job scope
Cons
Hierarchy approach causing of recognised employee apart from top management and low salary scale.
productive and fun work place
Trainee Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia21 January 2017
good working culture,
good performance management,
good work flexibility
multinational company
multiskills
sharing knowledge
company provide flexible hour
good departmental management
good support for project team
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hour working
Good workplace with work-life balance
Offshore Architect (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 January 2017
Working at technip is good in overall. They practice a flexible work hours, which come in handy if you have house errand or personal matter to settle. They also emphasize on continuous learn which can be seen through the application of Technip University in which you can learn things online and at the same time contribute to your KPI. In management, every projects is well filed, manage and they practice the ISO approved system for everything. One of the downside Technip is big multi discipline company under one roof. An offshore projects require a high coordination between discipline, but i failed to see this in Technip(mainly because inexperienced project manager to lead the coordination). The most enjoyable part of the job is that Technip provide the opportunity to improve your career, and they are serious on taking care of the employee safety and welfare.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, fair work life balance
Cons
multi discipline company
very good
Senior / Lead HVAC Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 November 2016
I am proud working with this reputed this company, here many experienced technical staff working atmosphere is very good.
It is the Company’s policy is very effective to provide Project Management, Engineering Design, Procurement and Construction Management services, with the highest possible level of satisfaction to our Clients, continuously maintain Project Quality Plan, proper and project on time,