TechnipFMC Employee Review

Nice work place
Pipe Support Designer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia30 June 2016
I enjoyed working in Technip, during my work time there they have
free snacks & fruits every afternoon. My co-workers is as nice as your friend even we didn't know each other. I've learned more about my work there, some of my co-workers helped me to understand the rules & systems of each every department even it's hard I can easily adopt the environment even they transfer me to another projects.

Other TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

A valuable and useful experience for future careers.
iU&I Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pengerang Integrated Complex20 August 2019
Pengerang Integrated Complex is the biggest Oil & Gas industry in Asia. Of course, there are various challenges to be overcome such as compliance, safety & security. Most of the workers involved in construction are foreign workers, communication is another major challenge due to differences in language including work culture.
However, the most enjoyable part of the job when all planning works is achieved successfully.
Pros
Can learn the culture of work at Oil & Gas with multi-national workers.
Cons
Work environment that is exposed to dust & weather condition.
Workplace culture
IR/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pengerang22 July 2019
Technip is an international company which a lot of different races and nationality work together.

MOst of the staff are nice because they willing to help each other.

Satisfied benefits even for contract staff.

Technip organized a lot of events for their staff such as Volleyball tournament, Badminton Tournament, Sports Day, charity events and many more
Pros
Work with different people around the world
Cons
A lot of expatriates leading the management