TechnipFMC Employee Review

Technip
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 March 2019
I started to work with Technip as a Proposal Secretary and during my first 4 years, I learnt about Engineering Services proposal coordination works, basic costing and was the focal point for Client & discipline for any proposal related matters. In 2012, I had a change of position and became a Secretary to Chief Operating Officer, Onshore Offshore Asia Pacific. It was a total new experience to me with the daily management of calendar, meetings arrangement, corporate profiles, tight business datelines and slides presentation for any upcoming Corporate meetings.
Both my experiences in Technip have made me understand how a Company operates and it makes me realize that every single contribution be it a small or big one, would give an impact to an organization.
The challenge i faced during my time in Technip was the short and tight dateline be it in a Proposal section or the COO's office and everything was going ahead in a very fast manner.
Pros
Flexibility

Other TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Good experience, very helpful colleague
HSSE Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pengerang18 June 2019
The good things
-Great benefits - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental -
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long work hours
good
Senior Instrument Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia15 May 2019
good company to work for. I enjoyed working here and it was my longest span in any company. There has been some turmoil off-late due to merger between Technip & FMC Technologies but that has not much altered the working style at engineering level