TechnipFMC Employee Review

Awesome work environement,
Trainee Installation Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 March 2017
A day at work at Technip is wonderful. Employees are friendly and helpful. The management is also efficient and easy going. The culture is just amazing without any unnecessary politics or gossip. The hardest part of the job was actually to leave the job. Every aspect of the job is enjoyable. Overall, my training in Technip was a worth wile experience as it prepared me for my future career, contributed significantly to my professional development, enhanced my practical knowledge and skills in performing bussiness tasks and offered me the opportunity to apply my academic undertakings to actual work environment.
Pros
Subsidized food prices at the cafe for employess, break room is awesome.

Other TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Supportive and welcoming
Continuous Improvement Intern (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru25 August 2019
The work environment runs at an average pace. There is adequate support for growth for interns and the type of opportunities provided are well rounded. Everyone minds their own business and focuses on their tasks. Interns receive their independent projects with a direct supervisor to guide you. One thing to note is that that there was no communication issues even as an international interns with any employee of the company.
Management styles of the units are very much depended on the manager assigned to lead the units.
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 August 2019
In overall, working in Technip is quite interesting, however, one will experience shocking mangement style change once the unit you are working under undergoing a leader change. Worse is you have an expatriate leader who does not under Malaysian culture and start imposing his value onto its subordinates who are mainly malaysian. A good and understanding leader will always motivates the staff to work hard with creativity contributing to the unit's success. A bad leader on the opposite will demotivate the staff and creating emotional tension working against success.
Pros
Flexibility, muticultural and diversity. Recent salary and health benefit.
Cons
Management of some units that a people eccentric.