TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Found 95 reviews matching the search See all 1,584 reviews
Nice company
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Kl8 May 2017
Nice professional company very good

Work culture was conducive and good positive work environment

More professional in problem approach even though we were far away from office in India all support was rendered by them

Timely settlement and timely pay masters
Good company
Cost Control Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 May 2017
Well known international oil and gas company in the industry. High standard of work quality, safety awareness, all employee is well trained and able to handle assignment independently.
HR Benefit is not well establish and most of employee benefit is not well taken care.
Very challenging and awesome experience in oil and gas
Technical Service Personnel (Former Employee) –  Malaysia19 April 2017
Most challenging job with the company. One of the largest and most admired Wellhead Company around the world. Experiences in leading a team, work independently, self service skill in trouble shooting and environment. Most hardest part in Wellhead Installation is running in 16" Submudline hanger.
Good Safety culture
Assembly & Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Nusajaya16 April 2017
Company with strong safety and quality culture. Always encourage employee to comply to destination Zero and Impact Quality mindset.
Company with good financial background and management.
Professional workplace and environment
Project Planner (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 April 2017
Technip is a very professional workplace and environment to work in. Good place to work and for career advancement. Also provide good work life balance.
Good Training Facility
Regional Quality Manager( Manufacturing Industry) (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru,Malaysia21 March 2017
A lot of Quality and Safety Moments

Oil & Gas Subsea Equipments Product Knowledge

Continous Improvement Management

Hardworking Workplace Culture with lean manufacturing principles.

Too many defects due to incompetent new staffs

Supportive management.
Pros
Good Compensation & Benefits
Cons
No proper career growth plan
Awesome work environement,
Trainee Installation Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 March 2017
A day at work at Technip is wonderful. Employees are friendly and helpful. The management is also efficient and easy going. The culture is just amazing without any unnecessary politics or gossip. The hardest part of the job was actually to leave the job. Every aspect of the job is enjoyable. Overall, my training in Technip was a worth wile experience as it prepared me for my future career, contributed significantly to my professional development, enhanced my practical knowledge and skills in performing bussiness tasks and offered me the opportunity to apply my academic undertakings to actual work environment.
Pros
Subsidized food prices at the cafe for employess, break room is awesome.
Productive, good learning phase handling bigger projects with lot of experience
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 March 2017
Flexible work environment with task force oriented for projects which ensures close co-ordination within the team and mutual understanding for timely and correct execution of the projects.
Nice environment
Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 February 2017
Did not get any chance to learn new things during busy schedule and shorted employee. Enjoy work place with a good conduct from the Senior Draughters.
A good office environment
Quality Assurance Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia2 February 2017
1. Typical 8 hours of work a day is common in Malaysia.
2. Technip is a company suitable for fresh graduates, I would classified as good learning ground for anybody.
3. Overall management is good but will be great if hierarchical system is demolished.
4. It's a multinational culture, mainly consist of local multinationals apart from expats.
5. In my opinion the hardest part of the job is to understand bosses fluctuate needs.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the assigned job or project is delivered successfully.
Pros
Flexible working hours & lunch hours and new challenges in the job scope
Cons
Hierarchy approach causing of recognised employee apart from top management and low salary scale.
productive and fun work place
Trainee Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia21 January 2017
good working culture,
good performance management,
good work flexibility
multinational company
multiskills
sharing knowledge
company provide flexible hour
good departmental management
good support for project team
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hour working
Good workplace with work-life balance
Offshore Architect (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 January 2017
Working at technip is good in overall. They practice a flexible work hours, which come in handy if you have house errand or personal matter to settle. They also emphasize on continuous learn which can be seen through the application of Technip University in which you can learn things online and at the same time contribute to your KPI. In management, every projects is well filed, manage and they practice the ISO approved system for everything. One of the downside Technip is big multi discipline company under one roof. An offshore projects require a high coordination between discipline, but i failed to see this in Technip(mainly because inexperienced project manager to lead the coordination). The most enjoyable part of the job is that Technip provide the opportunity to improve your career, and they are serious on taking care of the employee safety and welfare.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, fair work life balance
Cons
multi discipline company
very good
Senior / Lead HVAC Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 November 2016
I am proud working with this reputed this company, here many experienced technical staff working atmosphere is very good.
It is the Company’s policy is very effective to provide Project Management, Engineering Design, Procurement and Construction Management services, with the highest possible level of satisfaction to our Clients, continuously maintain Project Quality Plan, proper and project on time,
Very Good Experiece in OFFshore piping.
Senior Stress Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur12 November 2016
Working in Technip Malaysia is one of my memorable experience. I have gained very good experience in Offshore Piping stress analysis by working in challenging projects.
Good environment
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 October 2016
Nice working place and team. Flexible working hour is good for employee if stay in Kuala Lumpur. Good management and project team.
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
Too long sit in front of PC
The workers are allowed to play ping pong during their break or after office hours. How awesome is that.
Administrstive Executive (Former Employee) –  Sarawak20 October 2016
I don't have bad comment. I love working with people in that company. Good relationship with the managers and colleagues.
The best company I ever work with.
Overall good place to work and grow. Benefits similar to that of competitors in same business nature.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 October 2016
Good place to kick-start your career but good increment, bonus, remuneration are very hard to get and achieve. Sometimes goals set for performance appraisals can be quite ridiculous. Even though objectives are met, there's lack of recognition and reward.
Pros
Work-life balance, benefits, opportunity to try out new things (grow)
Cons
Poor increment, career advancement (promotion) opportunities
Interesting work place with cooperative and supportive staffs.
Steel Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  Miri7 September 2016
Technip was an excellent Oil & Gas company and the Consultant office where I worked was very friendly although working with various ethnic group of staff from all over the world.

Beside having good benefits and very well managed from account point of view, the welfare of the staffs is very well taken care of in term of insurance coverage and medical benefits.

Technip also open doors for any career improvement by allowing the staffs to attend open learning within the company. It also organized many sorts of training for the staffs to improve job performance; such as CAD training, Microsoft software training, etc.

Technip also organized family day activities and company dinner each year.

Above all, Technip rewards the staffs who perform well by giving luxury bonus and salary increment in certain after every year worked.
Pros
Free light refreshment at every meetings
Cons
sort break times
My leisure sport is bowling and basketball
Instrument Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 August 2016
Most of my co worker and superior are friendly. I have learn a lot specially how to socialized different type of people.The hardest part of my job but I enjoy and love it when I need to train or teach a person that willingly to learn about our job.
Pros
Have a flexible hours for time in and time out as long have done the 8 hours.
Stable and job security
Subsea Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 August 2016
Tight schedule and short time-frame for the scope of job but, interesting and exciting subsea job scopes.

Strong engineering team with in-house expertise especially in subsea operations.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Low pay