Telenor Employee Reviews

DTD Sales
Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Punjab30 July 2019
I was hired by 3rd party, so the salary was low and working hours were high, I worked hard but when I get to know that there are no chances of promotions, I left the job.
Fun place to work
Field Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Islamabad Pakistan29 July 2019
I can never forget the time I spent at Telenor. A wonderful place to work. I felt like my second home. Very friendly culture and fun place to work. Would love to join again if I get a chance in life :)
Culture, Learning & Challenge
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Business Planning & Analysis18 June 2019
I have been so fortunate to work with one of the great companies to work with. i.e. telenor. I have learned to be versatile, spontaneous and on top of the business with telenor.

Hardest part of the job was to multitask with most of the deliverable having overlapping timelines. But this has taught me how to priorities, simplify and deliver up to the expectations of the senior management .
However, company takes employee well-being very seriously and provide facilities like , play area and gym. It has one of the best insurance plans in the market. It is a good pay master
Freedom of work
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana31 May 2019
It was a nice place to work in India, get freedom to work. Friendly environment. Supportive colleagues. You always get appreciation for your work. Always promote innovations.
Pros
Free lunch, flexi working hours
Brand embassador for 3g compaign
Brand embassador as a model (Former Employee) –  Karachi16 May 2019
Having good news xperience with their clients and alot to learn from them as a model. It was a over all compaign for pakistan and its a good opportunity for me to work with them as. Telenor as a multinational company so my agency hire me with them for this compaign
Very employee friendly and open office culture
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Islamabad9 April 2019
Its a good multinational organization and bringing in Pakistani market a great culture of work life balance. Customer focused organization where typical day at work involved projects coordination, reporting, raising red flags for discrepancies and assuring corrective actions. Supervision of construction activities.
Productive & Learnable organization
Deputy Manager (Kolhapur) (Former Employee) –  Kolhapur, Maharashtra3 April 2019
A day Of working was wonderful. We learned new day by day.

We learned decepline, people management, giving respect to others and much more from this organization.

Management team was helpful and supportable.

Working place was owsome.

There is no hardest part of the Job.

The most enjoyable part of this Job was working peaceful and employing caring company.
ok
Trainee Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  PK1 April 2019
Was selected in triaing programme. The Salary was quite low and the work was emdiocre but work environment was pretty good. Scope of learning was very limited
No job security and management is not responsible persons
ZBM (Current Employee) –  india7 March 2019
No job security and management is not responsible persons.... Even shut down time not informed to partners and venders and also not settled pending climes of chanal partners ...
Good
TSE (Tertiary Sales Executive) (Former Employee) –  Machilipatnam2 March 2019
I am happy with Telenor.Telenor culture ,working style very good.Good management,HR response ,Company sim card ...........................................
nice place
Telecommunications engineer (Former Employee) –  Podgorica, ME11 February 2019
It was a nice place for work. I really enjoyed working in Telenor, and very often I remind myself about time spent there. The colleagues were great, the place for work was so nice.
Company dont care about employees
BUSINESS APPLICATION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Islamabad6 February 2019
Corporate HR policies dont let employees to grow on technical side. Compensation varies hugely when it comes to technology department with respect to commercial department.
Pros
Good working Environment
Cons
Slow growth. Bad HR policies.
Fun Work Place
Direct Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PK18 December 2018
The hardest part of this job was to achieve the given sales target and match the competitors prices and give them a good service.
management was really good, best place to work.
Cons
Medical
Fantasktisk
Markeds Direktør B2B (Former Employee) –  Glostrup kommune6 December 2018
En super virksomhed med højt til loftet og muligheder for at udvikle sig.
Challenging, supportive place to work, great managers. Professional development, mentoring, well organized, great opportunities, flexible, positive wo
Work in Telenor frenchize as Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Chakwal6 November 2018
I have been working at Telenor full-time (Less than 2 year)
Pros
Best company in terms of salary and allowances.
Cons
Growth is limited and the rumors of shut down are really hilarious.
Veldig mye forskjellig og interessant
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oslo3 October 2018
Jeg likte arbeidet veldig godt med gode kollegaer. Fikk være med på mye nytt. Men bemanningen var dårlig i forhold til oppgavene og mange administrative krav. Derfor ble det tidvis svært frustrende. Men likevel lærerikt og interessant på det beste.
Pros
Fri telefon
Work to attract customer and giving awareness about Self service booth
Brand Ambassador of Self service booth (Former Employee) –  Lahore1 October 2018
I have work in Emporium Mall for Telenor Self service booth for 2 months as brand ambassador and gave maximum number of transactions to enhance thier business and giving awareness about Self service booth...
Cons
Break of 1 hour
Productive and healthy workplace.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangladesh1 October 2018
My day started at 10am and then i have to work straight away beacause it was very busy as telenor is the biggest mobile operator company in Bangladesh.
Pros
Free cafe and food
Cons
Long Hours
You have a whatever room where you can go and play
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee) –  Islamabad21 September 2018
Its a little fast pace, you get to work a lot. Best part they are no fixed timings like when you are done working you can leave there is no attendance. On the floor you have people from all the departments so you get a chance to interact with everyone.
Pros
Free mobile credit
Cons
Basic salary is not that much
Rso
SALES MANAGER & Sales officer (Former Employee) –  Shujabad franchise. Jalal pur Franchise3 September 2018
Retailer sales Manager & Officer at Shujabad franchise .Maamtazabad Franchise & Jalal pur Franchise.Sales is a best Job .I am very Happy to Doing This Job.Thanks
Good
Cons
Noon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telenor. Our community is ready to answer.