Telenor Employee Reviews

in office with the mangement
Customer Relation Manger (CRM) (Current Employee) –  chishtian2 October 2019
No matter where you work you want to work honestly with this attitude Always respect others Follow your sincers talk. whether you want to know about product.
dåligt jobb
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Göteborg1 October 2019
Jobbade inom kundservice via telefon.
Dåliga arbetsförhållanden med en lön på 10 000 kr per månad för heltidsanställda.
Productive and a fun workpace
Business Analyst Easypaisa(TM) (Former Employee) –  Capital Territory24 September 2019
It has an amazing culture based on mutual respect and collectively achieving goals. They encourage taking initiative and digging deep into problem areas in order to focus towards overall growth of the company while improving customer experience.
Angry this job for best experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Islamabad22 September 2019
Seeking a challenging, performance based and rewarding position in a reputed and progressive organization with an aim to enhance the credibility this job
Not good for IT Professionals
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Islamabad13 September 2019
I spent more than 5 years there. it is most non-recommended organization for IT professionals no work life balance and poor managements style. Their team work style is only lets together once in a year on away-day and rest of 360 days they don't care about you. The criteria of career growth if you are ready to change your gender. Mostly IT Line managers adopted abusive language culture.
Pros
good office building, in door games
Cons
poor management specially in IT, abusive culture, highly gender discrimination for males
We convess pepole to buy telenor sim free of cost
Sale man (Former Employee) –  Bwp29 August 2019
They did not gave us benifits like thery are not installed there stall and after work thery did not give us pay we work as the refrence of 3rd party and sale sims
workplace
Customer Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Islamabad11 August 2019
As I was working as a customer relation officer, it was a good experience cuz the staff was very cooperative and freely work with us which is very good for the employee.
DTD Sales
Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Punjab30 July 2019
I was hired by 3rd party, so the salary was low and working hours were high, I worked hard but when I get to know that there are no chances of promotions, I left the job.
Fun place to work
Field Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Islamabad Pakistan29 July 2019
I can never forget the time I spent at Telenor. A wonderful place to work. I felt like my second home. Very friendly culture and fun place to work. Would love to join again if I get a chance in life :)
Culture, Learning & Challenge
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Business Planning & Analysis18 June 2019
I have been so fortunate to work with one of the great companies to work with. i.e. telenor. I have learned to be versatile, spontaneous and on top of the business with telenor.

Hardest part of the job was to multitask with most of the deliverable having overlapping timelines. But this has taught me how to priorities, simplify and deliver up to the expectations of the senior management .
However, company takes employee well-being very seriously and provide facilities like , play area and gym. It has one of the best insurance plans in the market. It is a good pay master
Freedom of work
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana31 May 2019
It was a nice place to work in India, get freedom to work. Friendly environment. Supportive colleagues. You always get appreciation for your work. Always promote innovations.
Pros
Free lunch, flexi working hours
Brand embassador for 3g compaign
Brand embassador as a model (Former Employee) –  Karachi16 May 2019
Having good news xperience with their clients and alot to learn from them as a model. It was a over all compaign for pakistan and its a good opportunity for me to work with them as. Telenor as a multinational company so my agency hire me with them for this compaign
Very employee friendly and open office culture
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Islamabad9 April 2019
Its a good multinational organization and bringing in Pakistani market a great culture of work life balance. Customer focused organization where typical day at work involved projects coordination, reporting, raising red flags for discrepancies and assuring corrective actions. Supervision of construction activities.
Productive & Learnable organization
Deputy Manager (Kolhapur) (Former Employee) –  Kolhapur, Maharashtra3 April 2019
A day Of working was wonderful. We learned new day by day.

We learned decepline, people management, giving respect to others and much more from this organization.

Management team was helpful and supportable.

Working place was owsome.

There is no hardest part of the Job.

The most enjoyable part of this Job was working peaceful and employing caring company.
ok
Trainee Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  PK1 April 2019
Was selected in triaing programme. The Salary was quite low and the work was emdiocre but work environment was pretty good. Scope of learning was very limited
No job security and management is not responsible persons
ZBM (Current Employee) –  india7 March 2019
No job security and management is not responsible persons.... Even shut down time not informed to partners and venders and also not settled pending climes of chanal partners ...
Good
TSE (Tertiary Sales Executive) (Former Employee) –  Machilipatnam2 March 2019
I am happy with Telenor.Telenor culture ,working style very good.Good management,HR response ,Company sim card ...........................................
nice place
Telecommunications engineer (Former Employee) –  Podgorica, ME11 February 2019
It was a nice place for work. I really enjoyed working in Telenor, and very often I remind myself about time spent there. The colleagues were great, the place for work was so nice.
Company dont care about employees
BUSINESS APPLICATION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Islamabad6 February 2019
Corporate HR policies dont let employees to grow on technical side. Compensation varies hugely when it comes to technology department with respect to commercial department.
Pros
Good working Environment
Cons
Slow growth. Bad HR policies.
Fun Work Place
Direct Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PK18 December 2018
The hardest part of this job was to achieve the given sales target and match the competitors prices and give them a good service.
management was really good, best place to work.
Cons
Medical

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telenor. Our community is ready to answer.