Tenaga Nasional Berhad

Tenaga Nasional Berhad Employee Reviews

Relax and competitive workplace
SL1M (Former Employee) –  Bangsar22 February 2020
My Opinion:
1. What i learn at workplace: Most reality environment at workplace.
2. Workplace culture: Relax and competitive.
3. The most enjoyable part of the job: Friendly atmosphere.
Lots of new knowledge has been learned that related to my course
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Kemaman19 February 2020
Internship at TNB has given me a lots of new knowledge that are very useful for me. The work environment at TNB is good and the staffs are also kind and helpful.
Productive and fn workplace
Internship student (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru19 February 2020
This workplace that i've gained knowledges and experiences. I've learned and was placed at 4 unit departments. The tehnicians also friendly and good guidance as a newbie at the place
Productive and collaborative environment
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Kinta19 February 2020
It was a great time being in this company. Good environment, widely opened career development. All the staff was so supporting and nice. They willing to teach and guide new person.
good
Intern Student (Former Employee) –  Penang Island19 February 2020
a very warm hearted staff which are very kind to teach you from zero to hero. you can follow to the site and learn practically from the technician and engineer.
Fun working environment with table tennis, plastic archery
Internship (Former Employee) –  Negeri Sembilan15 February 2020
- Site visit and predictive maintenance checking
- Learn about the overview of the plant, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, preventive maintenance. Also, learn about the drawing of the turbine and compressor.
-Workplace culture is fun and encouraging as well as a learning platform for beginners
- The hardest part of the job is that too much to learn in a day and the work is boring sometimes.
- The most enjoyable part is that enables me to learn a lot about the power generation industry
A lot of things to learn
INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Bandar Baru Bangi6 February 2020
Offers a lot of things to learn in electrical engineering. Provides experiences and practices on distribution, transmission and generations. Flexible working hours. Vibrant working culture as the colleague are supportive.
environment okay,many facilities
trainee (Former Employee) –  Jasin District3 February 2020
work is okay but sometime are stress but mostly okay.facilities,canteen,environment,workers and staff are nicely.boss so kind.i can learn many new things and take new experient.
A good place to undergo Internship
Practical Trainee (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru29 January 2020
Worked in ICT department that provides channels services and maintenance of fibre and battery at server or telecommunications room. Flexible working hours and need to standby for any breakdown at electrical substation.
Fun and productive
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kerian7 January 2020
Nice environment. Very productive. Good teamwork. Good communication. The punctuality is very good. No absenteeism. Technical management is superb and a very good response.
No allowances
Internship (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru1 January 2020
Good environment, good management and friendly staff.There are a lot of knowledges i gained.It shows me the real environment for real jobs.For me,it was a great experienced as I could learnt something new.
A very relaxed and productive workplaced
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 December 2019
The task given is mostly what is describe in the contract . I have learn on how to do data extracting, data collecting, learn on how to use accounting software (sap) more to audit work. The workplace culture is just like a typical workplace in other company. The hardest part is to keep up with the datelines but managed to succeed.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya19 November 2019
Good place to learn alot of new things. Productive oppurtunity. Good working environment. On job training and visit to power plants. Good supervisors and co workers.
I learned more about account management
Revenue Assurance Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 November 2019
I need to attend the customer at the counter. I can process the files and documentation. I'm helping in administration task. I can negotiate with the customers to settle their case.
Good working environment
Sl1m Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kota Bharu11 November 2019
A lot of knowledges you can gain by joining this company. All the staff are so helpful and friendly. You can learn about the project management and actual working environment at site.
Office Environment
Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Perlis11 November 2019
All staff are very kind and friendly. They always taking a good care of intern students.Sometimes work until late night because it is a services related work. But, can learn many things when working at different site.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Perak, Malaysia4 November 2019
Able to learn all the job scope overall. There is a job rotation which really useful for all the interns. More exposure on day to day job and all the people are friendly and willing to guide the intern all the time.
Can learn new things
Team member of Change Management (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya31 October 2019
To work with one of the top company in Malaysia is honour for me. I got the new experience there. I learn how to communicate with team members, how to communicate to higher level like team leader and bosses.
Productive and fun Workplace
Young Executive Apprentice (SL1M) (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya24 October 2019
Everyday is a fun day at work. I learned a lot from the employees here. The management also is very kind to each employees. The workplace culture are talented, driven, dedicated, innovative and ambitious.
Productive and can gain more experience
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Seremban24 October 2019
Working here can enhance communication skills because employee here are friendly. You can ask any question if do not understand. They can teach you until you understand.