The Chicken Rice Shop Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Pulau Pinang19 April 2019
Serving customers and making sure they are satiesfied with our service. I have learned to serve customers based on their needs, patiently and coordinately.
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and fun work place
service crew (Former Employee) –  kulai5 March 2019
Busy during lunch time and dinner time. Overall a fun place to work with best managers. I learned about customer service and works about the shop. All the staff are freindly.
Pros
Free lunch
Productive punctually
Asisstant Restaurant Manager completed Training (Former Employee) –  Putrajaya27 January 2019
The management and work culture is important to make the every workers feel easy and easier to do their job.
How to manage and brave to talk in front of people that we dont know is our experience
Pros
Food Provides, Monthly service charge (Incentive)
Cons
Off One day A week
boring but productive environment
ADMIN/RESTAURANT CREW/CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Kangar10 December 2018
10 hours work per day.break is just for pray (muslim).Lunch time during less customer in the restaurant.Management always blame their staff for any mistake,The manager always ask to do multittasking even that does not include in your job description.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Good socialize between workers
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Kluang Mall3 December 2018
Good communication and guide from workers.Management need to be improved to avoid complication between workers.Suitable place to gainst trainne management to fullfill any requirement in any industries.
Pros
Free lunches
I am able to work on shift
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Penang11 November 2018
I start my first job with TCRS.After semester break,i will do my part time and full time working to gain money and experience.I learn to check food qualith from the Company
Pros
Free meal
productive and fun work place
WAITRESS. (Former Employee) –  Klang5 September 2018
i can learn how to serve order with the right way and manage the bad situation to be cool situations. I really2 enjoy when all my team work together.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
runner,cashier
RUNNER, CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya13 May 2018
I have recently graduated at Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College with a Diploma in Healthcare Service with CGPA 2.58. As a fresh graduate student, I acknowledge that I have yet to put my knowledge and skills into experience. However, I am hoping to work with your Company and I believe that I can be an asset to your Company in the future. I am willing to be trained, and I am a teamwork. I have no problem working with teams and have no trouble following specific instructions.
fun workplace
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Alor Setar6 May 2018
The staffs were a bit help because I did not have any experience working in the kitchen before. It was an enjoyable job as the staffs are very friendly and taught me the standard of preparation as well as the ethics of the restaurant
Pros
Free lunch, suitable break time
I gain experience in this work about how to manage restaurant and handle customer
Assistant Restaurants Manager (Current Employee) –  Seri Iskandar2 May 2018
This is my 1st experience work.. I enjoy work here because i learnt how to handle customer, how to handle staff and also handle operation restaurant..
Everything its interesting and haved many allowance
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Malaysia,klang13 December 2017
I was learned about arrangment operation restaurant about cashier,grossprofit,paperwork,do projection for businesses.Also the culture haved fun with can meet many people,and can learn and improved from customer feedback..improve about quality product and service.also count stock at store to do projection ordering..the hardest part of job if cannot target or archived the sale,but must do some projection to make sure sales can build high.
Fun work place
Krew Restoran (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 November 2017
It is very fun working as the restaurant crew at TCRS NU Sentral Branch. I manage to take order and deliver the food that had been ordered to customers. The management are also very good.
Pros
Free food for lunch
Fun place to work
Assistant Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Klang Valley27 August 2017
Flexible working hours, less stressful understanding management team. Every year we have team building session for all HQ staff and selected operation staff. Every year there is a bonus. Every year we will be send for training.
Pros
monthly vouchers
Cons
On call 24hours
i enjoyed working at the chicken rice shop
waitress (Current Employee) –  SHAH ALAM2 August 2017
Because all employees and food restaurant managers behave well to me. Besides, I am very excited to run my duties. futhermore i also like to meet various types of customers and we need a lot of patience while serving them. If we are wrong we should apologize.
Pros
happy working
Cons
i love chicken rice shop
Good outlet
RESTAURANT MANAGER (2) (Current Employee) –  AEON SRI MANJUNG PERAK11 April 2017
Nice company's . But need very strong mental to handle customer need & request. In addittion, working time also no really good due depending on outlet condition.
But, company is good in banefit such as sosial activity fund.
Pros
Got many benefit such as service charge, free meal allowance
Cons
To much work to handle.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Penang28 March 2017
Learn new experience. Get the new working environment. Have very good boss and understanding staff. The boss always makes us comfortable and treat the staff like friends.
Clean workplace with a great number of customer come every day
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Manjung2 September 2016
I worked as waitress for several month in this local restaurant. It is one of the best experience I ever had. They were a lot of things I learned, for instances cashiering which involve cash transaction. It thought me to become a trustworthy person. Then, I learned how to serve/treat our customer, so that they fill very comfortable when they decided to dine in.
This experience really gave me abundant of joy as I got a chance to work in food and beverage industry.
Pros
Free lunch, long breaks, very understanding manager
Fun working place
SUPERVISOR RESTAURANT (Former Employee) –  Selangor26 March 2016
Handling difficult and fussy customer
Handling staff
Do management book for company every month and weekly
Get more friendly customer
Get more customer detail
Pros
Fulltime
Cons
Flexible time