Online application - resume screening - interview
Oh easy, just apply online. Thats how I got hired. So just apply on any job board you find, then it should direct you to sign up on their website, fill in all the details about you, submit it, and wait for an email to see if you're selected! That's pretty much it
Applying on the website , get through the HR. It takes 1 months to wait for the process.
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Cotton On Group?2 people answered
- I never known about this company what type of product are you selling, is it garment's?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Cotton On Group?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- Salary how muchOne person answered
- Where is it located at ipoh ?One person answered
- Do u hire women over 50?
- What are the working hours? Is there morning shift and night shift? 8 Hours a day? Lunch break?