The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews

Company target,Planning, grouping,fast worker and always alert with the sales floor to take the opportunity to increase the sales.
Inventory,sales asistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 November 2019
Work at cooton on as a inventory,have good knowledge in visual merchandise, monitoring team member to make sure all the progression on the sales floor are good(create the idea to increase the company sales).
Fun working environment
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kluang Mall26 June 2019
Great if you are a casual only wanting a few short shifts a week. It's a great place to learn the basics of retail and get your foot in the door. A good first job. Dealing with horrible management and absurd expectations when working even as a part timer.
Pros
Staff purchases
Cons
No health-care for part timer
Good work environment
Allocator (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 June 2019
Good colleagues, team works and friendly team members. Quarterly having get together with all team members.Learns more skills in what currently I am doing.
Play Hard, Work Hard
Team Member (Shared Services) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia3 May 2019
A good company that take care of their staff. Every 3 months, this company set up an event like family day. That's good for staff relationship. Recommended!
As a part time worker
Part Time/Casual Work (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 February 2019
Working in a fast pace retail outlet is 1 of the most challenging tasks. It takes a great patience and customer service to provide the best shopping time for the customers. This company has great communication and management in which is important to keep the retail shop running. The working culture is simple, work fast and provide excellent customer service.
Has a goods teamworks
Part Timer (Former Employee) –  Kelana Jaya15 January 2019
that was such a good experience worked at cotton on , managers and crew are really nice ! but it is not been longer because i need to change my place to here shah alam
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care, short break
Remarkable Experience
Part-Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 January 2019
Flexible time and awesome colleagues. I had a remarkable journey and experience there. Met a lot of people and enhanced my communication and soft skills tremendously!
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Tiring VM
Part Time Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur10 November 2018
I was a part-timer, after high school. So it was a good place for me to earn pocket money for college. Good discount for employees I would have to say.
Work environment is so much fun and the others staff is so easy to adapt
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  IOI CITY MALL PUTRAJAYA31 July 2018
I only work on weekend and if I do not have a class I will go to work. Then, what I learned is how to be cashier and how to attracting a customer to buy a things. I also learned how to do customer service. Moreover, I also learned how to calculate and manage the report in the system. The management is good and they will ensure that their staff know to do everything. The workplace culture is so much fun with the staff that always enjoy with their work. Henceforth, the hardest part of my job is when to manage the customer have so many problem. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is the manager, supervisor and all the staff is so nice.
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuching8 June 2018
Learn to increase my costumer service skill
Help the manger to arrange visual merchandise up to date with the given style
work as a cashier
Work as front area greeting costumer and doing rack up
Overall it was a great experience
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 May 2018
I worked at TYPO and this place did develop my customer service skills. However, the management should give more hours to part timer who are students.
Pros
Gift card every 3 months, 50% staff price discounts and how easy it was to manage the small store (TYPO)
Cons
Too little hours for students, no advancement for the part timers who stayed for a long time
Alright
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Malaysia9 April 2018
Management is very last minute on work schedule causing other plans to be cancelled, management is just not the best, awesome benefits though (50% off)
fun wokplace
Part Time Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 April 2018
manage to keep a healthy environment to staffs and able to create teamwork between staffs and less stress working under pressure. healthy competition between stores able to increase sales of every store.
Fun workplace and great working experience
Part-Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia29 March 2018
Plenty of work to do to keep you on your toes. A fast-paced working environment and friendly team members. Able to learn or sharpen multiple skills while working here.
fun
store assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur20 March 2018
As an entry level retailer with the help of my enthusiastic, down to earth nature, I would be involved in providing best service to customers in need. I will provide prompt and quick customer service as and when needed. My aim as an entry level employee in the retail business would be to grow in the feild of retail business by applying the knowledge and hard work in order to prove one’s caliber and capabilities in the field of retail business.
Pros
friendly workers
Cons
free food
Fun place and nice environment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sarawak26 February 2018
Its quite busy during festive seasons and we need need to work in fast pace to make the floor running in good condition. But there's my different races of people working together so there is a little conflict between each other
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
More know culture fast fashion
In Store Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru9 February 2018
every month there is a change of shop according to season campaign. For change layout store every month got derective. Also can get experience this company.
A lot of staff benefits.
Retail (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 November 2017
As a worker of cotton on, I got some benefits and specialty if I want to buy something at this company. Cotton on is related to Typo and Factorie retail shop. So I also can get discount at all of the related.
Pros
Discount on every stuff that I bought
Cons
Lack of worker
Non Productivity
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya16 September 2017
Lack of productivity and not a healthy environment at working place. Always need to work with lack of manpower and too much task at the same time.....
very productive
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 August 2017
be prepare to have a strict a manager. apart from making sure the store in place you have t entertain customer. schedule is manageable. the workload depends on in coming stock.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cotton On Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cotton On Group Reviews by Location