Great if you are a casual only wanting a few short shifts a week. It's a great place to learn the basics of retail and get your foot in the door. A good first job. Dealing with horrible management and absurd expectations when working even as a part timer.
I do my best to find work that will utilize my skills. I learned to be flexible. Management here needs more training in work retention and leadership. Diversity of cultures but still feel out of place. Employees do not communicate too well. The clients that go away with a friendly smile
Working in a fast pace retail outlet is 1 of the most challenging tasks. It takes a great patience and customer service to provide the best shopping time for the customers. This company has great communication and management in which is important to keep the retail shop running. The working culture is simple, work fast and provide excellent customer service.
Work environment is so much fun and the others staff is so easy to adapt
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) - IOI CITY MALL PUTRAJAYA - 31 July 2018
I only work on weekend and if I do not have a class I will go to work. Then, what I learned is how to be cashier and how to attracting a customer to buy a things. I also learned how to do customer service. Moreover, I also learned how to calculate and manage the report in the system. The management is good and they will ensure that their staff know to do everything. The workplace culture is so much fun with the staff that always enjoy with their work. Henceforth, the hardest part of my job is when to manage the customer have so many problem. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is the manager, supervisor and all the staff is so nice.
Everyday is a new challenge at work
I learned alot from my seniors on how to treat customer right
The management are so helpful
Workplace culture are fun to be around, safe and comfortable
Hardest part is everytime on peak hours there are too many people sometimes its out of control
Most enjoyable is we are like family
We always have to check our daily book to know what our roles for each day. I learned how customer serviced are and know how to handle if the shop are full of crowded during the Year End Sale. The management is good. The culture of the workplace are full of fun and nice environment. We get to see new people each day. The hardest part of the job is we have to deal some customer issues. Then, the most enjoyable part of the job, we're working in one team and always be together to support each other.
• Learn how to manage & drive results through your team members
• Monitor results and strive to achieve sales and meet performance measures
• Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun results driven team environment
• Apply exceptional visual merchandising standards and manage inventory
• Learn how to build the business in line with our company vision and values
• Handling customer complain and some of the difficulties during the operation hours
• Generated idea to top management in order to achieve all the monthly or yearly target
Be face to face with customer is the most fun experience
Fulltimer Cotton On (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, M14 - 5 January 2015
- 5 days per week
- learn more about the whole department @store management
- learn more about to handle customer related problem
- learn about the visual merchandising and how to manage store
- the co-worker really give full of support
- the hardest part was how to manage customer related problem
- the most enjoyable part was when could serve customer and got the high dollar per sale