Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd Employee Review

View all Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd reviews

Fun Place
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur30 June 2018
Tiong Nam is a good learning platform for me to learn and having new logistic experience. I have been assigned to Warehouse Lot 90 which is a cold room that are quite challenge in manage compare to other warehouse. After the three month of internship, I have a lot of new real experience in warehouse which cannot be found in reading material. I learn a lot of the warehouse skills and factor for how to manage the warehouse in a proper way. Tiong Nam is a big company which has a good platform for student to learn and show their ability or potential in the logistic field. Although the WMS system use by Tiong Nam is own designed by internal IT team, but the stability of the system are not consistent. Tiong Nam should keep improving the system consistency which can meet the customer requirement more efficiency. And for the new invoice part, Tiong Nam should generate a new system which enable a new invoice generate more quickly. Key in manually to generate a new invoice may cause the flow of the warehouse occur delay and the customer order cannot be delivery fast to them. I expected that Tiong Nam will keep improve and designed a system that are consistent and include many feature which suit for the whole process of the warehouse.

Other Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Good an environment of workplace
Warehouse Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  Tiong Nam PTP Warehouse, Johor7 January 2019
No limitation of learning new knowledge with any ways of logistics and warehousing management.

Resolving skills most important to avoid any delays and will be impact to cost incurs and failed Customers requirement.
condusive workplace and car park provided
Billing (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru19 September 2018
Good for fresh graduate to gain knowledge and experience in logistics.
Supportive colleague make new staff easy to understand and increase the confident level.
Pros
opportunity for overtime
Cons
pantry facility incomplete

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.

Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location