Top Glove Employee Reviews in Shah Alam

A good place for fresh graduate to start your career
Engineer, R&D Centre (Current Employee) –  Setia Alam1 January 2018
It's good for fresh graduate to join this company as the starting salary is not bad. However, don't think about work life balance over here as management judge your work performance based on how long you stay in company and you must be 24 hours on call especially for production. Top Glove is like a kingdom, all decisions will be depended on chairman even though there's memo or guideline to follow. All we do over here is to please the our beloved chairman even though we know that the things are not going to work. Other than that, there's too many rules to follow and some of them are really a waste of time (the procedures can cut short) which seriously reduce work efficiency. Anyway, glove industry is growing, so it's not harm to join this company.
A good training centre
Executive (Current Employee) –  Shah Alam18 November 2017
As marketing executive, we do nothing about marketing but our daily work is the same sales executive.

Basically, managers do the same job as executives but some of them need to be a Head of Team but some of them just act like managers without extra responsibility. Even the executives are more busier than some of the managers.

I have direct access to the management when it comes to price negotiation which is an advantage for me as the management notices me.

Medical benefit for the staff is only RM300 but will increase to RM400 once you have worked more than 5 years which is peanuts compare to other big companies.

Hospitalization benefits are only RM20K/year for exec level.

Every year, company will organize company outing trip to 4-5 stars hotel in Malaysia. Every month, birthday lunch will provided (the quality of the food is bad)
Pros
Free gym, free lunch every month, transport allowance, Esos, free blood test, company outing
Cons
Medical benefit, too many meetings, spotcheck every 2 months, training letters, no flexibility, too many paperworks and reports
challenges
Production Trainee (Former Employee) –  Setia Alam1 October 2017
*can learn the process of making glove
*learn how to use SAP
*learn how to communicate with foreigner worker
*learn how to solve problem when downline
*learn the way to check quality of glove
Have a lot of benefit
Marketing Officer (Current Employee) –  Setia Alam14 August 2017
Have a gym , Free lunch once per month . Have a good colleagues .Have a exercise every Wednesday morning . Good to gain experience for a fresh graduates .