Top Glove Employee Reviews for Intern

Productive workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Klang4 September 2018
I had learnt many relating to engineering applications in Top glove. It a good place for industrial attachment. The work culture is good which allows everyone to work more efficiently under little pressure.
Pros
good management
Cons
hot working environment
Big Company where a lot of learning Opportunity
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Klang2 July 2018
is a good place to gain a lot of experience, as an intern during that time was expose to real life working environment, how operation is being run. A place where your voice will be listen.
Productive and gained a lot of experience.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Malaysia19 June 2017
I have exposed myself in conducting few improvement projects such as converting manual operating system to auto mode by implementing process controllers and sensors. I have experience in communicating with professional and workers fluently and a highly organized person. I have experience using AutoCAD during my internship at industry level for a project completion as well. I enjoyed proposing new improvement ideas to my department.
Pros
Good learning exposure.
Cons
Unhealthy surronding.
Good exposure in glove manufacturing line
Internship (Former Employee) –  Lukut, Negeri Sembilan13 June 2017
Overall is a good company for industrial training.
Every staff has to follow the direction of the CEO is the culture of the company.
I have learned from the production until shipment of the products through my internship.
A very good pedestal to learn and gain new knowledege, ideas always get taken into consideration
Intern (Former Employee) –  Meru20 May 2017
Starts off with meeting among production department. Learned on the process of glove manufacturing and development of the product. Management expects to perform 100% and give full commitment. Hardest part is the heat of the manufacturing process and pressure to keep production running without quality issues. Most enjoyable part is the benefits given for employees at the Top Glove Tower.
Pros
Free lunches, Allowances, Rewards
Cons
Work Stress
production
Internship (Former Employee) –  Ipoh22 March 2016
It is fun working in this company. Every day new challenges appear and I get to learn lots of things. To an intern, Top Glove is the best company to learn at.
Pros
high salary