Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Review

Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

Productive environment
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang24 February 2020
Having a job at Top Glove challenged me to have a good communication skills because I need to meet senior manager and my supervisor to discuss about my projects. This place has taught me to learn something I have never learn at my university which is PLC programming because I have been in charged to handle two projects regarding PLC and SCADA. Overall, this is a good place for fresh graduates to gain experience for their first job.
Overall is okay
Internship, Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Selangor24 February 2020
Top Glove is one if the best company to work. It give a lot of experience and knowledge. I would like to recommended my connection to work here. Overall i think i woulf like to work here again.