Top Glove Employee Review

Independent
Executive, Secretary (Former Employee) –  Klang, M106 April 2015
I feel i am a lucky person as i meet a good head of department and manager. They willing to teach me and guide me in a proper way. They will listen to my opinion and let me make any decision. I feel i get respect from all my colleagues.

I start independent when my head of department (secretary) is suddenly on unpaid leave for few months and i have to cope all her secretary jobs during that period. I feel that is my difficult time as i totally dont know on the secretary part and most of the things is P&C. Luckily i get help from other factories's secretary and they guide me.

And because of this, i learn all the secretary part and my manager decide to promote me to secretary and transfer me to a new factory.

In this new factory, i start to learn how to be a leader and must have a good communication with the staffs. I need to build a good relationship with all the colleagues as i m representative to general manager to handle the office part. Luckily, i did it.
Pros
transport allowance, flexible lunch hour
Cons
medical fees, training letter

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.