Top Glove Employee Review

Independent
Executive, Secretary (Former Employee) –  Klang, M106 April 2015
I feel i am a lucky person as i meet a good head of department and manager. They willing to teach me and guide me in a proper way. They will listen to my opinion and let me make any decision. I feel i get respect from all my colleagues.

I start independent when my head of department (secretary) is suddenly on unpaid leave for few months and i have to cope all her secretary jobs during that period. I feel that is my difficult time as i totally dont know on the secretary part and most of the things is P&C. Luckily i get help from other factories's secretary and they guide me.

And because of this, i learn all the secretary part and my manager decide to promote me to secretary and transfer me to a new factory.

In this new factory, i start to learn how to be a leader and must have a good communication with the staffs. I need to build a good relationship with all the colleagues as i m representative to general manager to handle the office part. Luckily, i did it.
Pros
transport allowance, flexible lunch hour
Cons
medical fees, training letter

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

A stepping stone place for fresh graduates
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang15 June 2019
-Learned a lot of new things
-Good discipline at workplace
-Always safety first
-Got monthly event(Birthday Lunch) for staff
-Healthcare
-Hands on work experience and involvement in projects
-Traditional policy with long and inflexible working hours
-stressful working environment and lack of friendly staff
-Starting Salary is decent for fresh grad
-Experience in multiple fields and departments in a major global corporation
Pros
High paid salary
Cons
Not a healthy environment
Hectic Lifestyle
Research and Development Chemist (Former Employee) –  Klang F11 F2510 June 2019
You are expect to work day and night, operators/ supervisors might call you anytime to get things done as the factory is run 24 hours a day.

The management is like typical "Chinaman" Company, save cost and encourage working for long hours.

Depending on your manager/ superior, some provide good guidance, but some instruct you to do somethings misaligned with company direction.

Company only recruit fresh grad as most with working experience wont like the culture there. Everyday need to write daily working report and weekly report. You spent hours doing the writing but nobody cares. If you didnt submit, then there will be penalty.
Pros
Able to make friends
Cons
Long Hours