Top Glove Employee Review

Independent
Executive, Secretary (Former Employee) –  Klang, M106 April 2015
I feel i am a lucky person as i meet a good head of department and manager. They willing to teach me and guide me in a proper way. They will listen to my opinion and let me make any decision. I feel i get respect from all my colleagues.

I start independent when my head of department (secretary) is suddenly on unpaid leave for few months and i have to cope all her secretary jobs during that period. I feel that is my difficult time as i totally dont know on the secretary part and most of the things is P&C. Luckily i get help from other factories's secretary and they guide me.

And because of this, i learn all the secretary part and my manager decide to promote me to secretary and transfer me to a new factory.

In this new factory, i start to learn how to be a leader and must have a good communication with the staffs. I need to build a good relationship with all the colleagues as i m representative to general manager to handle the office part. Luckily, i did it.
Pros
transport allowance, flexible lunch hour
Cons
medical fees, training letter

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

Too stressful
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Meru24 December 2019
The work culture too stressful. Don't have work life balance at all. Everyday HOF will scold the staff and make staff really depress and not in the mood to perform in work. WhatsApp group always too active and staff need to reply whatsApp massage even during holiday.
Pros
Birthday Celebration each month
Cons
Hardly to get peaceful holiday
Productive and can learn a lot of skills especially in the production line
Production Engineer (Trainee) (Former Employee) –  Selangor16 December 2019
Work-well balanced in order to control foreign worker to do their tasks and need to produce a good idea for implementation at the designated factory for example from manual system to automated system
Pros
Can interact with all level of management level