Top Glove Employee Review

Hectic Lifestyle
Research and Development Chemist (Former Employee) –  Klang F11 F2510 June 2019
You are expect to work day and night, operators/ supervisors might call you anytime to get things done as the factory is run 24 hours a day.

The management is like typical "Chinaman" Company, save cost and encourage working for long hours.

Depending on your manager/ superior, some provide good guidance, but some instruct you to do somethings misaligned with company direction.

Company only recruit fresh grad as most with working experience wont like the culture there. Everyday need to write daily working report and weekly report. You spent hours doing the writing but nobody cares. If you didnt submit, then there will be penalty.
Pros
Able to make friends
Cons
Long Hours

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.