Top Glove Employee Review

Good for career development
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Klang, M1026 February 2015
A very challenging routine job, as you will face different type of problem everyday. From here, improve your problem solving skills, a good company to build up your disciplinary issue if you have any. A good team work play I would say, supportive and deliver daily encouragement to all staff. I am dealing with department which have highest number of workers, you will facing a lot of disciplinary, culture, communication and different kind of situation, but this is the part where you can show your capability on persuading, influence and etc. Even though you need to put more than 100% commitment towards your job, I am very grateful as change me to be what I am today, more energetic, confident, can develop more idea, know how to solve problem, can manage workers in a large scale.
Pros
Good team work within staff
Cons
Need to give more than 100% commitment

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.