Top Glove Employee Review

Good for career development
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Klang, M1026 February 2015
A very challenging routine job, as you will face different type of problem everyday. From here, improve your problem solving skills, a good company to build up your disciplinary issue if you have any. A good team work play I would say, supportive and deliver daily encouragement to all staff. I am dealing with department which have highest number of workers, you will facing a lot of disciplinary, culture, communication and different kind of situation, but this is the part where you can show your capability on persuading, influence and etc. Even though you need to put more than 100% commitment towards your job, I am very grateful as change me to be what I am today, more energetic, confident, can develop more idea, know how to solve problem, can manage workers in a large scale.
Pros
Good team work within staff
Cons
Need to give more than 100% commitment

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

Good company
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Banting1 December 2019
Quality is the main concern in this company. IF your are quality oriented person then you right person for this company. This company will teach you about management.
KPI didnt confirm your performance grade. Fast-paced improvement project. Experiences with best colleagues that makes you stronger to stay.
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Klang29 November 2019
1.Respect, Integrity, Value, Empowerment, Respect.
2. Best colleagues.
3. Many new things to be learned.
4. Towards automation.
5. Alert when it comes to urgent task, many possibilities either positive or negative ways will be implemented.