Top Glove Employee Review

Good place to start your career for fresh graduates
Engineer, R&D Centre (Current Employee) –  Klang3 March 2018
Good place to start your career as you're given the chance to learn and a lots of hands on tasks. However, this is a very traditional China man company. There's a lots of rules and always need to please management. There's no work life balance over here and bosses over here are very prefer you to work for very long times and most of the time OT without OT claims. For the chance to attend grand dinner, external training and exhibitions at overseas, only those with positions are allowed to attend.
Pros
travel allowance, hostel accomodation
Cons
long working hours, blindly follow instruction, less automation

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.