Top Glove Employee Review

TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Malaysia1 February 2018
The working hour is until Saturday so total up is 6 days per week alternately.
I learned many things on research and testing. .Management is a bit slack when there are paying the salary and key in the attendance for the worker. The culture is fun and we get dinner and birthday celebration every month. It increasing the bond we made. The games also fun. The hardest is when we display the result and it's kinda bit frustrating when we have to redo the long research again. Anyway, we get to learn about keeping calm and manage the knowledge we had all these years.
Pros
Good work, Salary, Fun and good time management
Cons
No safety insurance and lack of appreciation

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.