Top Glove Employee Review

A good training centre
Executive (Current Employee) –  Shah Alam18 November 2017
As marketing executive, we do nothing about marketing but our daily work is the same sales executive.

Basically, managers do the same job as executives but some of them need to be a Head of Team but some of them just act like managers without extra responsibility. Even the executives are more busier than some of the managers.

I have direct access to the management when it comes to price negotiation which is an advantage for me as the management notices me.

Medical benefit for the staff is only RM300 but will increase to RM400 once you have worked more than 5 years which is peanuts compare to other big companies.

Hospitalization benefits are only RM20K/year for exec level.

Every year, company will organize company outing trip to 4-5 stars hotel in Malaysia. Every month, birthday lunch will provided (the quality of the food is bad)
Pros
Free gym, free lunch every month, transport allowance, Esos, free blood test, company outing
Cons
Medical benefit, too many meetings, spotcheck every 2 months, training letters, no flexibility, too many paperworks and reports

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.