Top Glove Employee Review

A good training centre
Executive (Current Employee) –  Shah Alam18 November 2017
As marketing executive, we do nothing about marketing but our daily work is the same sales executive.

Basically, managers do the same job as executives but some of them need to be a Head of Team but some of them just act like managers without extra responsibility. Even the executives are more busier than some of the managers.

I have direct access to the management when it comes to price negotiation which is an advantage for me as the management notices me.

Medical benefit for the staff is only RM300 but will increase to RM400 once you have worked more than 5 years which is peanuts compare to other big companies.

Hospitalization benefits are only RM20K/year for exec level.

Every year, company will organize company outing trip to 4-5 stars hotel in Malaysia. Every month, birthday lunch will provided (the quality of the food is bad)
Pros
Free gym, free lunch every month, transport allowance, Esos, free blood test, company outing
Cons
Medical benefit, too many meetings, spotcheck every 2 months, training letters, no flexibility, too many paperworks and reports

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

A hectic and busy life in daily routine.
Officer, Production (Former Employee) –  Klang16 October 2019
A very busy daily routine as the production line run 24 hours.
Learned a lot on how to make planning and manage workers.
Management have to listen to others opinion
Pros
High Salary, allowances
good teammates
Planner packing (Former Employee) –  Meru11 October 2019
Even every day is a stressful day but they paid you enough. Very good teammates and they provide you many benefits that you rarely found at other company.