Top Glove Employee Review

A good place for fresh graduate to start your career
Engineer, R&D Centre (Current Employee) –  Setia Alam1 January 2018
It's good for fresh graduate to join this company as the starting salary is not bad. However, don't think about work life balance over here as management judge your work performance based on how long you stay in company and you must be 24 hours on call especially for production. Top Glove is like a kingdom, all decisions will be depended on chairman even though there's memo or guideline to follow. All we do over here is to please the our beloved chairman even though we know that the things are not going to work. Other than that, there's too many rules to follow and some of them are really a waste of time (the procedures can cut short) which seriously reduce work efficiency. Anyway, glove industry is growing, so it's not harm to join this company.

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.