Top Glove Employee Review

A very good pedestal to learn and gain new knowledege, ideas always get taken into consideration
Intern (Former Employee) –  Meru20 May 2017
Starts off with meeting among production department. Learned on the process of glove manufacturing and development of the product. Management expects to perform 100% and give full commitment. Hardest part is the heat of the manufacturing process and pressure to keep production running without quality issues. Most enjoyable part is the benefits given for employees at the Top Glove Tower.
Pros
Free lunches, Allowances, Rewards
Cons
Work Stress

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.