Top Glove Employee Review

great platform to learned new knowledge
trainee, Shipping/ Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Klang18 June 2017
I have worked at TOP GLOVE under Shipping/ Purchasing department. As a trainee i learned a lot about Shipping such as send out BC, key in data i SAP, arrange haulier and agents for orders. Moreover i also learned how to issue PO, amend supplier, check artwork under purchasing department. in my opinion, the management is very substantial and the workplace culture is more to minimize the mistakes. I found that, amend supplier is quite hardest job under purchasing department.
Pros
birthday lunch
Cons
unnecessary meeting

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.