Top Glove Employee Review

Challenging and Enjoyable Work Place
Production Engineer (Current Employee) –  Klang1 March 2016
From Top Glove, staffs are able to learn how to management people, the management's skill, including project management and resources management.

Presentation skills is another skills that will be greatly improved as the engineers are required to present the own project and daily routine jobs (KPIs) biweekly (for certain factory, different factories different style).

The hardest part is to be multitasking, as to be an engineer, need to perform problem solving and paperwork including typing reports. Previous handled 3 factories, due to the special department, when there are problem from 3 factories at the same time, that is the time to train myself to be more tough.

The most enjoyable part, is to communicate with deprt. officer and workers. Once have known all of the people' capability, it is easy to arrange the resources and fully utilized them. In addition, the experienced officer would provide suggestion and ideas when the engineers dealing with the problems.
Pros
Subsidiary accommodation
Cons
Long Hours

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.