Top Glove Employee Review

Productive workplace and discipline environment
Warehouse/Logistic Trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang10 January 2018
Basically, I learned a lot while doing internship at Top Glove. I become more independent there because the workplace taught me that I need to be more confident and do all tasks by myself without dependent on anyone.

Besides, the environment really productive and everyone need to walk around production everyday at least 20 minutes per day to create more new idea how to improve production of company instead of just sit at the office.

Thank you.
Pros
Birthday Lunch treat every month, free gym
Cons
healthcare

Other Top Glove Employee Reviews

production
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang16 August 2019
the best company who provide their worker in healthy style. the worker are so supportive and also willing to teaches us how to handle the machines. also, the good management
Top Glove is a best platform for me to build our self esteem and also increase comminication woth other collegues.
Safety Officer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang2 August 2019
Top Glove gave a lot of experiences during my internship such as well time management and disciplines. Then, it taught me to have a critical thinking for improving the factory management.