Top Glove Employee Reviews

Good place to start your carrer
R&D Executive (Former Employee) –  Klang7 November 2018
good place to start your carrer. will learn a lots new stuff and people pleasure to teach you. hardest part was so many project at the same time. enjoy with people at there.
Pros
learn new stuff, many people willing to help you
Cons
must be multitask, pressure with so much project and tight timeline
Explore new knowledge and reality work life experience
Trainee in Autopacking Department (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang29 October 2018
My task in glove manufacture factory is almost everyday I got a task in term of machine maintenance and machine performance report. Learnt how to repair an automation machine with proper procedure that according to OSHA and regulation. True work life experience in labor of factory. The hardest part in my area expertise is to tuning a new automation machine that always produced a false product in term of the product packaging.
Productive and Fun workplace
Trainee, HR (Former Employee) –  Klang30 September 2018
At Top Glove have so many benefit and fun workplace with their friendly staff and worker. Top Glove always have activity every month . I conducted to arrange worker activity and training hours key in to system as ERP and created new badge number for new allocation worker to SAP system.
Pros
Free Laptop, Uniform while internship duration
Good workplace
Research and Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Malaysia28 September 2018
Company that offers good working experience and knowledge.
Staffs' welfare are taken care.
Colleagues are friendly and helpful
Always willing to guide.
Excellent learning experience for chemical engineer internship.
Chemical Engineering Internship (Former Employee) –  Klang17 September 2018
A platform where passion and interest in rubber industry meet excellent constructive professional career experience. The company is filled with young and open-minded employers, providing constructive criticism and opinion for an excellent professional career growth. The learning experience provided at Top glove is highly recommended, job scope is not limited to your profession, opportunities to learn from other department is highly encouraged. In fact, within the short 3 months, I've learned everything existing within the manufacturing company, from QA, QC, Compounding, R&D, Production, to Packaging.
Pros
Free gym, facilities and friendly colleagues willing to teach you
Cons
Have to work on Saturday twice in a month.
Productive workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Klang4 September 2018
I had learnt many relating to engineering applications in Top glove. It a good place for industrial attachment. The work culture is good which allows everyone to work more efficiently under little pressure.
Pros
good management
Cons
hot working environment
Great place to start a career
Warehouse Trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang30 August 2018
Top Glove has a good work environment. All the employees are truly giving their cooperation during my internship period. But not recommended to work in long term as you will not have life balance
Pros
Highly paid
Cons
Need to work overtime sometimes
Great place to learn and multitask
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Selangor27 August 2018
A typical day at work consists of daily routine of monitoring process parameters in the line and reports. Here, I have learned a lot especially in terms of the process, inspection of our products and to multitask.
Big Company where a lot of learning Opportunity
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Klang2 July 2018
is a good place to gain a lot of experience, as an intern during that time was expose to real life working environment, how operation is being run. A place where your voice will be listen.
Systematic workplace
Human Resource Internship (Former Employee) –  Klang, Selangor25 June 2018
Assist in documentation, employee engagement activities such as sports day and birthday celebration. Planning for a workers trip. The hardest part of the job is having to work with foreign worker in factory.
Pros
Free lunch every monday, good salary and benefit
Structured company
In-Process Quality Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 June 2018
This is a company with long standing good reputation and cares for their employees. Colleagues here are friendly and work well to help to solve the problem.
Pros
Good stable company
Cons
Too structured
good to gain experience
industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru, klang1 May 2018
Have to work diligently and good in BMI. Must frequently have met and got a good result. No excuses. Have a very strong educational background to enter. Survival life in order to succeed in your project.
fun work place
QA, OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Klang13 April 2018
I in charge for weighing incoming raw materials like chemical and scraps. I have learned that we need to be honest in everything we do and be alert. environment in my workplace was fun because my colleague are helpful. This company always have fun and enjoyable event every month
Pros
birthday lunch every month
Cons
transportation
Multinational company with traditional Management Culture
R&D Researcher (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Meru, Klang21 March 2018
Everything must be fast.
Normally the project duration is about 3 months. Therefore, there are alot of restriction while convert the new development project into actual production.
Conducted Merit and Demerit Point system
Training Letter and Reminder Letter is a norm in the company.
Every 3 months are required to measure your BMI. If overweight or underweight, they will deduct your bonus based on percentage.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
Training letter, every month need to try your best to prevent company deduct your salary.
Working with varieties of race
Trainee Shipping/PM Purchasing (Internship) (Former Employee) –  SETIA ALAM SELANGOR8 March 2018
Working environment is suitable and job scope has been train for the new worker. Included program to train the trainees and new workers.Working hours depends on the department.
Benefits
Cons
Work Loads
Good place to start your career for fresh graduates
Engineer, R&D Centre (Current Employee) –  Klang3 March 2018
Good place to start your career as you're given the chance to learn and a lots of hands on tasks. However, this is a very traditional China man company. There's a lots of rules and always need to please management. There's no work life balance over here and bosses over here are very prefer you to work for very long times and most of the time OT without OT claims. For the chance to attend grand dinner, external training and exhibitions at overseas, only those with positions are allowed to attend.
Pros
travel allowance, hostel accomodation
Cons
long working hours, blindly follow instruction, less automation
productive
Trainee/ Officer (Former Employee) –  Klang23 February 2018
a very good company for those who willing to learn everything from start to the end of process.
having a good leader and superior to guide a new staff to understand more job scope and responsibility.
Old school management but great learning curve for fresh grads
Production Chemist (Current Employee) –  Klang18 February 2018
I've learned to be more decisive and firm, TG also encourage freedom of speech that is lack in other company. Overall it's a great stepping stone for youngsters but not for long term career.
Pros
Learn a lot as no specific job scope
Cons
Imbalance work life
TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Malaysia1 February 2018
The working hour is until Saturday so total up is 6 days per week alternately.
I learned many things on research and testing. .Management is a bit slack when there are paying the salary and key in the attendance for the worker. The culture is fun and we get dinner and birthday celebration every month. It increasing the bond we made. The games also fun. The hardest is when we display the result and it's kinda bit frustrating when we have to redo the long research again. Anyway, we get to learn about keeping calm and manage the knowledge we had all these years.
Pros
Good work, Salary, Fun and good time management
Cons
No safety insurance and lack of appreciation
Production Officer (Current Employee) –  Selangor1 February 2018
It is quite hectic in the production lines. I learned how to survive in a big company. The experience and the culture are very much different from what I had before. From my point of view, I can cover other departments' roles just being as a production staff.