Top Glove Employee Reviews

Productive & fun workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Meru15 November 2017
For the type of my work, here we work based on our dept.Each dept have given their work to do or to monitor. Example for me i have to handling Housekeeping team , automation team & also production team. Each time i start my work with checking with my Housekeeping team to make sure their take care their area clean & auto team i check with them whether have issue or not and for production i handle their stock item for operation line.Before this i take part in quality handling but since i join automation i stop a while and if can help i will help on quality issue. I have learned here about quality control, defect tackle and handling, mechanical part such as piping & maintenance jobs, SCADA automation and troubleshooting.Workplace here is good & clean.Work here is not to hard and not too easy. Sometime when its come to hard time u have to work harder and easier time u prepare to be more better.The hardest part in my jobs is to keep up with production demand.Their demand is important one. Anything they want is include with quality.So i have to get their wish come true or else i'll be in trouble. The most enjoyable part of the job is the worker that i have.Sometimes without we notice,they do love u. They love they way u handling them. Until then u think about leaving them, they may cry for u to stay with them cause its hard to get someone that understand their feeling.
Human Resource Executive (Current Employee) –  Klang12 November 2017
Management seem like not support HR Department and even HR Heads only know how to push employees instead represent employees to feedback. Good for fresh graduate but not suitable for senior.
production
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Klang3 October 2017
Its a very happy to work at top glove but im getting low pay of my salary and this is does not make me happy to work on this company.
In this company i have learn a lot of new things in production site and how to monitor the foreign workers in a good manner. Here also i learn how to make a prefect troubleshooting for problem solving. The most enjoyable part in this work is went we all check the lines and do some spot check in daily basis. The hardest part of job is went we do spot check sure we will get sweat because to hot in the production lines because all oven a running and also a lot of burner there.
challenges
Production Trainee (Former Employee) –  Setia Alam1 October 2017
*can learn the process of making glove
*learn how to use SAP
*learn how to communicate with foreigner worker
*learn how to solve problem when downline
*learn the way to check quality of glove
Have a lot of benefit
Marketing Officer (Current Employee) –  Setia Alam14 August 2017
Have a gym , Free lunch once per month . Have a good colleagues .Have a exercise every Wednesday morning . Good to gain experience for a fresh graduates .
productive and fun work togerther .
asst.supervisor (Former Employee) –  Klang25 July 2017
During work learning how to do something when u didn't know..and work together with all department to get good quality and less complent from marketing and customer to got quality based timeline top glove

Good quality,good effieciency
Cons
learning something with all department and factory
productive and fun
trainee production engineer (Former Employee) –  Klang23 July 2017
I have given a tasnk to Installed digital pH meter sensor at latex tank to clarify the latex pH is within the range (7.5 to 11.00). Secondly,Installed new pulling brush when the glove passed through thesensor for line 9, 10 and 12 and Prepared purchase orders and send copies to suppliers. I also learned to review purchasing files, reports and price lists. Compared prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers and Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
Productive and gained a lot of experience.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Malaysia19 June 2017
I have exposed myself in conducting few improvement projects such as converting manual operating system to auto mode by implementing process controllers and sensors. I have experience in communicating with professional and workers fluently and a highly organized person. I have experience using AutoCAD during my internship at industry level for a project completion as well. I enjoyed proposing new improvement ideas to my department.
Pros
Good learning exposure.
Cons
Unhealthy surronding.
great platform to learned new knowledge
trainee, Shipping/ Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Klang18 June 2017
I have worked at TOP GLOVE under Shipping/ Purchasing department. As a trainee i learned a lot about Shipping such as send out BC, key in data i SAP, arrange haulier and agents for orders. Moreover i also learned how to issue PO, amend supplier, check artwork under purchasing department. in my opinion, the management is very substantial and the workplace culture is more to minimize the mistakes. I found that, amend supplier is quite hardest job under purchasing department.
Pros
birthday lunch
Cons
unnecessary meeting
Good exposure in glove manufacturing line
Internship (Former Employee) –  Lukut, Negeri Sembilan13 June 2017
Overall is a good company for industrial training.
Every staff has to follow the direction of the CEO is the culture of the company.
I have learned from the production until shipment of the products through my internship.
Great Place to Learn
Boiler and Plant Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Meru29 May 2017
A great place to learn all the manufacturing process on the glove making. Great exposures on maintenance, cleanliness, managing local and foreigner. Able to interact directly to top and senior management.
A very good pedestal to learn and gain new knowledege, ideas always get taken into consideration
Intern (Former Employee) –  Meru20 May 2017
Starts off with meeting among production department. Learned on the process of glove manufacturing and development of the product. Management expects to perform 100% and give full commitment. Hardest part is the heat of the manufacturing process and pressure to keep production running without quality issues. Most enjoyable part is the benefits given for employees at the Top Glove Tower.
Pros
Free lunches, Allowances, Rewards
Cons
Work Stress
Very cooperate and productive workplace.
TOP GLOVE SECRETARY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Klang5 May 2017
Very cooperate and productive workplace. The high accuracy to be punctual is very important as they are providing the time based on punch card. As a sales promoter, well language is important to speak to the customers.
Enjoyable
Assistant Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Meru4 May 2017
Enjoyable most of the times, but there are also stressful for some times. Working 6 days per week, except for Saturday which is half day. The hardest part of the job is when the thumbprint is not properly work causing yourself to tally the times of working within short due.
Pros
Inhouse Medical Treatment
Cons
Allergy sensitivity
Good place to learn
Engineer, Production (Current Employee) –  Selangor26 April 2017
I had been involved in many department.
Very enjoy to learn n growth together with all engineers. Besides, know many friends here.
Good place for fresh graduate to learn.
Pros
Good place to gain knowledge and train leadership
Cons
nil
enjoy with the troubleshooting process
Senior Chemist (Current Employee) –  Meru, Klang18 April 2017
Good company to provide a big room to learn for fresh graduate. one of the company that concern for the BMI and health of staff and foreign worker. Overall good experience
Pros
Have birthday lunch every month and free gym membership
Cons
Short break and have a long working hours
Good knowledge and experience
L&D Executive (Current Employee) –  Klang12 April 2017
I have been here since my internship programme and got converted after I ended my internship,. Working here makes me gain many knowledge and experience especially in HR. I'm not only handling the HR works, but handling the Admin works as well. It's a good place to start as a fresh graduate because you can learn new things about corporate world.
Pros
Free GYM
Cons
No work-life balance
productive and comfortable place
Assistant, production (clerk) (Former Employee) –  Perak5 April 2017
working 6 days per week.Learned to handle workers, learned chemical to make a healthy glove. Management so good, many benefits to staff and workers. Workplace very cheerfull. hardest part of jon is need to speak with international worker as bangladesh and nepal. Enjoyable part of job is when we are celebrating staff and workers birthday, and respect each others culture
Pros
many benefits
Cons
healthcare
Interesting to work with top glove
Production Engineer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Klang,Selangor17 March 2017
Entertaining to work with top glove. Able to learn new things fast. sometimes stressful life with all the calls from workers at mid night causing sleep abnormalities.
Pros
Interesting job scope
Cons
Long working hours
Anonymous
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anonymous17 March 2017
Can be better in managing the employee. Long hour meeting which is not effective. Working environment is good. Free birthday lunch every month. Own a gym for employees.