Top Glove Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Assistant Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Meru4 May 2017
Enjoyable most of the times, but there are also stressful for some times. Working 6 days per week, except for Saturday which is half day. The hardest part of the job is when the thumbprint is not properly work causing yourself to tally the times of working within short due.
Pros
Inhouse Medical Treatment
Cons
Allergy sensitivity
Good place to learn
Engineer, Production (Current Employee) –  Selangor26 April 2017
I had been involved in many department.
Very enjoy to learn n growth together with all engineers. Besides, know many friends here.
Good place for fresh graduate to learn.
Pros
Good place to gain knowledge and train leadership
Cons
nil
enjoy with the troubleshooting process
Senior Chemist (Current Employee) –  Meru, Klang18 April 2017
Good company to provide a big room to learn for fresh graduate. one of the company that concern for the BMI and health of staff and foreign worker. Overall good experience
Pros
Have birthday lunch every month and free gym membership
Cons
Short break and have a long working hours
Good knowledge and experience
L&D Executive (Current Employee) –  Klang12 April 2017
I have been here since my internship programme and got converted after I ended my internship,. Working here makes me gain many knowledge and experience especially in HR. I'm not only handling the HR works, but handling the Admin works as well. It's a good place to start as a fresh graduate because you can learn new things about corporate world.
Pros
Free GYM
Cons
No work-life balance
productive and comfortable place
Assistant, production (clerk) (Former Employee) –  Perak5 April 2017
working 6 days per week.Learned to handle workers, learned chemical to make a healthy glove. Management so good, many benefits to staff and workers. Workplace very cheerfull. hardest part of jon is need to speak with international worker as bangladesh and nepal. Enjoyable part of job is when we are celebrating staff and workers birthday, and respect each others culture
Pros
many benefits
Cons
healthcare
Interesting to work with top glove
Production Engineer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Klang,Selangor17 March 2017
Entertaining to work with top glove. Able to learn new things fast. sometimes stressful life with all the calls from workers at mid night causing sleep abnormalities.
Pros
Interesting job scope
Cons
Long working hours
Anonymous
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anonymous17 March 2017
Can be better in managing the employee. Long hour meeting which is not effective. Working environment is good. Free birthday lunch every month. Own a gym for employees.
Production Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Meru12 March 2017
Big company with great colleages and management. During internship, a lot of knowledge have been gained with superior help and guidance. Great platform for carrier development.
Top Glove, Top Quality
Production Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lukut15 February 2017
The working culture in entire Top Glove is quality-oriented. Quality is the first and foremost aspect in every decision-making. Hence, the company is able to achieve highest quality product with highest efficiency. Continuous research and development is conducted to improve the products' quality from time to time.
Enjoyable place to work
Human Resource Executive (Former Employee) –  Selangor26 January 2017
I have been work at Top Glove as an Internship candidate. I have been treat very nicely and given more opportunities to learn about human resources.
Pros
Worker benefits
Cons
Working culture
Acquired a lot of knowledge and work fast to complete the task given. Friendly co-workers.
Human Resource Trainee (Former Employee) –  Klang10 January 2017
I learnt a lot during my practical here. My superior always guide me and believe in me whenever she gave me a task to complete. All staff are friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free birthday lunch once a month, outing, and celebration.
Productive and very noticeable ceo
Enggineering Officer (Former Employee) –  Klang28 December 2016
The CEO bring this company to bright future with his wide experience and strength affraid to losses. The management itself was energatic and the task up to date in week. Enhance their staff to think out of boxes. And willing to spend money for any ideas of improvement project.
Pros
A lot of skill enhancements
Cons
Brain torture
Productive and challengers experience
In-Process Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee) –  Meru, Klang15 December 2016
I had learn the manufacturing process with a lot of internal and external audit experiences.
My co-workers are very helpful and have a great teamwork in accomplishing every task allocation.
I build up my leadership and management skill from here by manage a number of >20 subordinates (foreign workers).
Pros
Overtime claims, monthly petrol allowance, morning & afternoon breaks
Cons
Half day working on saturday
A platform to learn more about the production as well as on the demand of continuous improvement
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Klang19 September 2016
Challenging tasks with great exposure for the staffs to indulge in company improvement projects, where it indirectly build up our professionalism in the workplace. A balanced management who focused more on the standard practice of the culture being set which can be stressful at times.
Pros
Adequate skills enhancement trainings, and healthcare benefits
Cons
Communication barrier between top management and subordinates
Top Glove gives important to product quality, quality, quality, quality and quality.
PRODUCTION ENGINEERING TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Klang7 July 2016
Productive environment with responsible co-workers to ensure quality all time.
The most enjoyable part of working with Top Glove is the Birthday Lunch which celebrated monthly once.
Learnt much on the production of glove as well as other department as chemical preparation, quality control and checking and also involved in several R&D projects.
Productive and friendly environment of workplace
Safety Officer Training (Former Employee) –  Klang8 April 2016
I had learned a lot while I am doing my practical at Top Glove in safety officer field. Currently, I become more confident to speak in front of others because everyday as a training I have to give a toolbox meeting and safety briefing to the workers. The supervisor also teach their training about handling with DOSH, BOMBA and others that related with the safety.
Pros
birthday celebration
Cons
shortbreak
production
Internship (Former Employee) –  Ipoh22 March 2016
It is fun working in this company. Every day new challenges appear and I get to learn lots of things. To an intern, Top Glove is the best company to learn at.
Pros
high salary
Challenging and Enjoyable Work Place
Production Engineer (Current Employee) –  Klang1 March 2016
From Top Glove, staffs are able to learn how to management people, the management's skill, including project management and resources management.

Presentation skills is another skills that will be greatly improved as the engineers are required to present the own project and daily routine jobs (KPIs) biweekly (for certain factory, different factories different style).

The hardest part is to be multitasking, as to be an engineer, need to perform problem solving and paperwork including typing reports. Previous handled 3 factories, due to the special department, when there are problem from 3 factories at the same time, that is the time to train myself to be more tough.

The most enjoyable part, is to communicate with deprt. officer and workers. Once have known all of the people' capability, it is easy to arrange the resources and fully utilized them. In addition, the experienced officer would provide suggestion and ideas when the engineers dealing with the problems.
Pros
Subsidiary accommodation
Cons
Long Hours
productive and fun work place with gym benefit sponser
EXECUTIVE MARKETING (Current Employee) –  Selangor16 February 2016
The hardest part of the job: When I start learning new thing which I don't know anything

The most enjoyable part of the job: When I understand new thing which I don't know from zero

typical day at work: Handling customer request in daily basis, liaise with other department to make sure everything in order. responsible to make sure shipment on date. a very friendly co-worker and superior. handle daily and weekly sales.
Pros
Practice a healthy lifestyle
Cons
Long working Hour (8.30am- 6.3-pm)
Good working environment in project team
Project Engineer (Industrial Training) (Former Employee) –  Klang, M1016 October 2015
Very supportive management
-gained a lot of project management skill & experiences
-good working benefits
-always encourage their staffs be healthy