Veolia
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Veolia Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews
Excellent
It is highly recommended to work with Veolia. The management was very good. Work - life balance. Social welfare of the staff was good. Opportunity to explore more.
fun workplace with friendly staff
the typical of the work is same doing the routine and solve the problem in plant and have many thing to learn. the management also support the staff and always provide good explanation on safety and procedure of the job. the culture in plant is to work in the safety manner which is take of yourself and other. the hardest part of the job is to control quality of the waste from the client from their site to make sure the quality is suitable for the designated plant which not have the effect to the bacteria. the most enjoyable part is the work is not in the stress, and the company always have the event which the staff can join.
productive and fun to play futsal
In my opinion working on a regular day at Veolia Sdn Bhd company is the most fun because I can do my job well. The management available at Velolia company is very neat and tidy. There are various cultures in terms of race ie china, india and malay. We can work well in carrying out our tasks. Additionally, the most difficult thing to do when it comes to doing our job is that our system can not function properly and the pipe used on the plug is in an improper state and has to be reopened for replacement. But, the most fun thing when I was able to solve the problems that were well faced and the system was working again. In addition, the thing I can learn is to make a report.
Pros
medical panel
Cons
little bonuses and a slight increase in salary
Productive and Fun place with good environment
Sorting document and key in data in Microsoft Office. Learn how to communicate and team work in team. The environment in Veolia Water is very fun and the worker very good and nice. They are easy to work together. The hardest part of job is Listing defect panel in plant without cut off the current of electricity. It may encourage to get electric shock if careless. the most enjoyable part of the job is not too pressure to work there and very good communication and accept idea from any staff
Pros
Nice worker, some outdoor activities every week
Cons
safety and healthcare
5 days work. Exposed with waste water treatment process. Good management. The most enjoyable part of job is was given chance to do lab analysis by our own.
fun workplace
thank Veolia Water entered the service dungun time I was very happy with a safe workplace , the working group which closely of course made ​​me more competitive in the future
Strong network within all level of management
The managemant always recognize the effort of the employees. A good work surrounding.
Pros
Medical benefits, Annual Dinner, Recognition Day, Operation Day, Good Remunerative
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veolia?