Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

New experiences in marketing
Assistant supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tanah Merah8 December 2019
Managing marketing like cashier, as well as receiving stocks. Supervising the performance of store on achieving daily. targets. Learning to explore all products/items on store and recommending to customers.
Normal Retail Working Environment
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Selangor26 November 2019
Watsons gives best experience for you to shop personal care products. There are so much varieties of products to choose from and a give you a lot of on-sales items especially on weekends or Public Holiday.

But it put a toll on the workers there as there are so much repetitive works to be done in a week and if you are the type of person that is quickly getting bored for doing the same things everyday, this place is not for you.

But, it's a great place to learn for handling hundreds of products in a store if you're going serious in retail industry.

The higher ups management in HQ is good and easy to deal with. Just need to bear with the immediate superiors in your store. The workplace culture depends on each store whether it's gonna be fast or relaxed.

The hardest part of the job is you must entertain different kind of customers each day everyday and as a store supervisor you need to keep the place safe from theft and fake notes.

The most enjoyable part is of course you are the first one to know about what's going to be on-sale and if the community around there shopping in are friendly it's a good time to have a chat with them.
Enjoy
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Metrocity matang23 November 2019
Working at watsons as the Store in charge was the tough task. Learning alot of job scope and experiences. Even though it tough enough but it enjoyable.
Workplace culture
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bukit Jambul12 November 2019
When I first started my job here, despite of being new to the job assigned, all of senior employees are very helpful and bright. So the work culture is not too stressful.
Basic + OT
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hulu Langat8 November 2019
Working with them is really enjoyable with a friendly co-workers. Even though the basic were RM1100, keep you attendance really well, overtime as much as you can, achieve the outlet target sales then you can get almost RM1400+ at the end of the month.
Helpful management and great teamwork from colleagues.
Retail Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Miri24 October 2019
Good opportunity to advance your career as a retail pharmacist and learnt a lot on how to efficiently managing a retail pharmacy business.

Great exposure on how to manage subordinates as well as communicating with fellow colleagues.
Extra hours working
Penerangan Pekerjaan: Senior Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 October 2019
I attend the job and getting extra hours working. I get extra money. Their management is supervised each weeks by monitor hq, the hardest part of the job is getting small money for cashier. The most enjoyable part of the job is creating customer happiness.
Pros
Lunch for fasting at 7.00Pm - 7.30Pm
Cons
Mopping
Best
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kulai1 October 2019
Good environment and can gain experiences for customer services. A good management may have good working environment and can work well with team. Perform duties responsible
Productive and fun
Operation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 September 2019
Been working at a big company has given me such an experience for internship level. Quite hard at first but thats how you will learn. The culture was really helpful and I enjoyed every single day.
fun to work
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam16 September 2019
It is a customer friendly place. Need to put customer first and increase sales target. staff get additional discount for purchase in the watsons store.
a good place to learn and experienced worklife
assistant supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kajang7 August 2019
working here for me is suitable for new starters. It teaches you how to be independent yet also being a strong team player. You will learn how to deal with people and sometimes you need a lot of courage to confront customers. there are pros and cons working here but i think a lot of companies has this too.

there are times where i truly enjoy my day and work. when you met people from another store and you were bonding together and sharing and exchanging information will really makes you a great team player and also make a good leader. it also nurtures you to become considerate individuals which is important for both sides.

i have learn a lot during my years with them since i am into management and administration, being here really worth the experience.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
life balance
Fun workplace
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Permas Jaya5 August 2019
Need to improvement on management side. Need to more pay attention/benefit to employee. Got more learned for new thingsl on beautician. Fun worplace culture.
Fun environment workplace
customer services (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya7 July 2019
can improve your strength self care and independent. Gain more experiences in watson. Handling customer attitudes. Hardest part of the job is to we need to do all cleaning up, stockup the item by our own.
Pros
Allowances transport
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and fun work place to gain experience in retail/sales management
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Selangor3 May 2019
Work in this company with started as management position is quite good who really interested to gain experience and learn in retail/sales management. Every day is a new day, with work dramatic & customers also handling different situations. But different work in store, every day is tiring. Stock come almost every day. Person in charge lack of in store management , staff scheduled arrangement, always claim hours. Push a staff to get higher KPI and sales store, make staff more pressure.
Pros
normal as retail/sales industry
Cons
1 day off in week
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pahang10 April 2019
The company main purpose is to build confidence in oneself and how to interact better with customer. Working here build my confidence and increase my knowledge about items
It's an enjoyable place to work
Senior Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangi27 February 2019
I have no problems with the working hour, the working hour is fine, just the salary doesn't seem to fit with my responsibilities at work. I hope the management can increase the basic salary of staffs.
the only reason why i choose watson after my spm is because the retail shop are near to my house
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ampang21 February 2019
Workplace culture is enjoyable, distressful and fun. Easy to apply leave if there is anything urgency. The manager is nice same goes to others colleagues that always helpful.
Pros
Easy to apply leave
Cons
The closing hour always make us back to home late night
Friendly environment
Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Bukit Bintang27 November 2018
I had learned so many thing here during my internship. This place allow me to grow and learn new things on my own. The workplace culture also one of the mood booster that I wanna come to work everyday. Glad that I got the opportunity to work here.
Productive and fun workplace
customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Bahau, Malaysia25 November 2018
A lot of benefits and very nice environment. Can learn many things about skin care and body care. it was a very good experience for me as I learn many things there with a good guide.
Fun and Productive
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 November 2018
Had my internship here! the colleague are very helpful! i gained lots of knowledge how a cooperate company works. Enjoy working here! My supervisor really helps me a lot regarding the system and the works!