Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pahang10 April 2019
The company main purpose is to build confidence in oneself and how to interact better with customer. Working here build my confidence and increase my knowledge about items
It's an enjoyable place to work
Senior Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangi27 February 2019
I have no problems with the working hour, the working hour is fine, just the salary doesn't seem to fit with my responsibilities at work. I hope the management can increase the basic salary of staffs.
the only reason why i choose watson after my spm is because the retail shop are near to my house
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ampang21 February 2019
Workplace culture is enjoyable, distressful and fun. Easy to apply leave if there is anything urgency. The manager is nice same goes to others colleagues that always helpful.
Pros
Easy to apply leave
Cons
The closing hour always make us back to home late night
Friendly environment
Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Bukit Bintang27 November 2018
I had learned so many thing here during my internship. This place allow me to grow and learn new things on my own. The workplace culture also one of the mood booster that I wanna come to work everyday. Glad that I got the opportunity to work here.
Productive and fun workplace
customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Bahau, Malaysia25 November 2018
A lot of benefits and very nice environment. Can learn many things about skin care and body care. it was a very good experience for me as I learn many things there with a good guide.
Fun and Productive
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 November 2018
Had my internship here! the colleague are very helpful! i gained lots of knowledge how a cooperate company works. Enjoy working here! My supervisor really helps me a lot regarding the system and the works!
having fun and good teamwork
Sale Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Putrajaya17 October 2018
There are many advantages that there is work. Exemptions. Come on. Come on cashier.elaun vehicle. So I am glad that bile works even though it is a long way to go to sane.kalau want to make more money.kite can sell member card for customers will always be shopping there.Throughout my experience I work there .. People are very compassionate and cooperative. Many give guidance to new people. Do not boast. There is always a desire to advance this company.
More Experience and knowlage
Customer Assitant (Former Employee) –  Senai9 September 2018
I have been working there for 9 months. There I got a lot of experience and knowledge. There I can learn a lot about skin care, nutrition for a healthy lifestyle. We also work like a family, help each other. I resign because I wanted to find a better job opportunity.
Fun environment
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Penang Island12 August 2018
I've learn how to handle stocks and the operation of the store on daily basis. There's a lot to learn from this company. Workplace is great with enjoyable environment and colleagues
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 July 2018
Meeting with people , enjoyable working experience and motivated to achieve daily target . Staff very helpful and work as a team . Overall a good place to gain experience or part time .
Fun workplace but quite tiring
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Klang5 July 2018
- Retail hours with 2 shift. Day and Evening shift. Sometime need to do Full day and it quite tiring.Off day on week day only. 6 days per week.
- Learn how to manage staff, stock, sales, promotion, administrative and operation on selling floor.
-The Top Management is OK but the branch manager is quite annoying and too dictator.
-The hardest part is to achieve the sales target especially during NO promotion.
The most enjoyable part is supportive and fun team.
Fun workplace with kind people
Part Time Costumer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Selangor21 June 2018
Im so happy to work at watsons because i can get more experience about how to work in a big group and how to create the best character for being costumer assistant. I also can get chance to communicate with many people who come to buy anything from there.
Pros
Long time breaks
Customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 May 2018
Good for experience and not for long term career but it work well and great.between work and life was like 90% work 10% life who work here need to be mentally strong
Productive and Entertaining
Audit and Security Department Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 May 2018
- everyday work in there is very heavy, everybody focusing give their best to get a better result for company
- i know the best way to prevent shrinkage and avoiding theft
- also know how to auditing/investigate on damage product cases made by staff/ transportation logistic, or bad pakaging.
- management in there is very excellence
- and have a divercity cultural in company. company cultural is strong doing 5S
good environment for starting the career.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Penang Island16 May 2018
- handling petty cash.
- responsible in conducting lower management.
- good and understanding.
- handling the complaint from the customer.
- bonus and get a lot of incentive.
Good
Assistance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur20 April 2018
Good working environment and you will learn something new everyday. Not only focus on daily basis work. Management also very friendly. It is a happy working time.
Pros
Friends
Cons
fun place with good enviroment
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 April 2018
It was new industry to me .I have to learn about the product in the branch because customer need to know what the product actually need.Management also always teach me how to do the work and how to enteratain people.the hard part is when you have to stay back at late night.it is first time for me but i have to learn about it.
Pros
free lunch and good manager
Cons
need to continue study
A good workplace to gain experiences in new field.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 April 2018
Gained new experiences and knowledge in new field. Learn leadership skill, financial management, supervise staff and management. Critical thinking to overcome obstacles and handle customers.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Assistant Supervisor
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Semenyih13 March 2018
Assist store manager in hiring and managing staff duty roster, leave, welfare, disciplinary issues. Motivate and train staffs on company's policy, SOP, customer service and selling skills. Come up with strategy target. Generate and provide necessary reports as required (staff turnover, sales, inventory level) Provide professional services to customers.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Medical Insurance, Dental, Sales Incentive, Shrinkage Bonus, Staff Discount, Annual Leave, Overtime.
Good working experience
Senior Customer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kuantan26 February 2018
We are given one day per week for offday. Standard working hour is 9hours including 1 hour break. I learned how to communicate with customers and how to treat them well.
Pros
12 days annual leave per year
Cons
Stock comes everyday