WaveMaker Employee Reviews

Okay place to work, doesn’t pay enough and doesn’t seem to care that they don’t pay enough.
Negotiator for Paramount Pictures (Current Employee) –  New York, NY21 July 2019
Wavemaker is an okay place to work. The new office at 3 World Trade Center is beautiful, and some of the people who work here are great. My biggest concern is that they are not competitive in salary for their employees compared to other companies for the same job. It is very frustrating and I am currently dealing with that.
Perfect
Digital Analyst (Current Employee) –  Australia20 January 2019
I have loved my time at wavemaker Sydney, very excited to continue through life with the skills provided to me by the superb management and excellent skills available to anyone.
Great Atmosphere
Negotiator (Current Employee) –  New York, NY14 January 2019
The workplace culture is an open seating environment. Teamwork and a working together culture is what the company is all about. I have learned great communication, organizational and time management skills. This job has given me great experience in my professional career.
No culture since the merger
Journey Designer (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2019
Slowly motivation has decreased, low resource for job which means long hours and little recognition.
People are still great in teams but senior management cause disruption.
Leistungsintensiv
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZH9 January 2019
Leider stimmt hier die Balance zwischen Arbeitsbelastung und Vergütung überaupt nicht. Auch besteht wenig bis gar kein Interesse am Wohlbefinden der Mitarbeiter. Wertschätzung am Arbeitsplatz lässt ebenfalls zu wünschen übrig.
Pros
Zuschuss Mittagessen
Great
Journey and Design Media Asssitant (Former Employee) –  Manchester7 September 2018
Great environment, lovely atmosphere, achievable, busy but rewarding. Can move about to different departments (job rotation) which is essential in an innovative field
Pros
All expenses paid for, fair holidays
Cons
Need degree
My worst agency experience in London
Journey activation manager (PPC) (Former Employee) –  Sea container, London20 August 2018
I always had great experiences working for agencies in London managing PPC campaigns. However my experience with Wavemaker Global was the worst I had since I started to work as a PPC Consultant in 2015.

Poor organization in the management. I had to wait almost 2 weeks before getting a laptop.

Also there is not any culture of sharing knowledge within the team. Seems like everyone is working on different project.

When it comes to campaigns management, they are old school. I felt like I was 5 years ago. The management there really need to think out of the box and keep up to date with the latest innovation in Paid Search Marleting.

After 3 weeks I simply ran away...

My advice if you want to learn and make a career as a PPC Consultant, avoid Wavemaker or make sure to ask the right question at the itw
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Poor management and basic PPC knowledge
Great work and wonderful people
Senior Media Buyer (Current Employee) –  South Africa14 August 2018
I had no experience when I started here and they trained me and gave me all the tools to learn and to be a great buyer. The people I worked with were so supportive and I learned so much from them.
Pros
Casual
Cons
Far from home
Vibrant and modern company
SEniour Journey Maker (Current Employee) –  London25 July 2018
I enjoy working at Wavemaker for its vibrant and diverse work environment.
I have a team of colleagues who truly believe in what they do and are great at supporting each others
nice
Planning Manager, Maxus (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island23 July 2018
study a lot. helpful colleague and nice working environment.
nice company benefit such as OT meal claimed, OT travel taxi claimed, company outing event.
however, OT a lot.
fun place to work at
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  IN30 June 2018
it's a good organization, it gives you lot of growth opportunities between different departments, which provides with more learning experience

offsets, participation in awards!
Das Team entscheidet über die Qualität der Arbeit
Manager (Current Employee) –  Düsseldorf16 May 2018
Es ist extrem entscheidend, in welches Team und dadurch zu welchem Vorgesetzen man kommt.
Pros
Hohe Flexibilität der Arbeitszeiten und des Arbeitsplatzes
Cons
Oft fehlende interne Kommunikation
Fun Environment
Digital Investment Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 April 2018
Great collaborative environment. I worked there for a year and a half and enjoyed my time there. Pay and work life balance was not great but you learn alot and have opportunities to advance.
Small company with the backing of a large company
Media Planner (Current Employee) –  New York, NY2 November 2017
A small agency with the backing of WPP allows it to operate with the clout of a much larger agency. Depending on the team you work for will determine workload and work/life balance.
Productive and Learning and Freedom
Senior Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana9 July 2017
WaveMaker provides the most comprehensive suite of products to assist enterprise build, deploy and manage API-based apps.

Best product learn new technologies and Integrations of features into the product.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Less Pay for experienced