jobs in Johor Bahru
- To assist Executives in daily administrative related duties such as processing customer's order.
- To prepare documents, invoice, reports, filing and key in data.
- Maintain staff annual leave / sub leave on PH records updating to and perform filling.
- Maintain and update all rank & file staff confidential files as per…
- Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and…
Care Luxury Hotels & Resorts
- Responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance for of Computer System and Communication Systems.
- Configuring Hardware and Software (PMS).
- Attend to customer's inquiries, work closely with production based on customer's request, feedback to manager for problem solving.
- Like to spread the fun of fashion?
- Constantly thinking of learning new fashion trends?
- Always eager to help others with your outgoing personality?
- Full Time/ Part Time/ Internship.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
POWER ROOT (M) SDN. BHD.
- Source for vendor, cost down projects, and do evaluation of supplier.
- Negotiate for most competitive cost.
- SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, possess qualities, good…
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.