jobs in Klang
- Sort, register and route correspondence;
- Type and format routine documentation, reports, etc.
- Enter, retrieve, structure and update selected information and…
- To handle foreign workers permit renewal process.
- V) Follow up outstanding permit.
- Vi) To prepare permit renewal report.
- Ii) Permit cancellation at immigration.
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- To place booking for vessel schedule and container.
- To ensure the booking is compliance to the customer requirement and customs regulations.
- To liaise with the local authority (DOSH) on OSHA and any Safety and Health Act and regulations.
- To prepare annual safety training program based on training…
- Responsible for general office and admin work.
- SPM/ LCCI/ Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Computer literate with high attention to details.
- Coordinate and manage new Foreign Workers (FW) intake by taking charge on the following responsibility with advice of Human Resource Manager and Management.
Manipal Health Enterprises
- SPM/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Handle inquiries and patient intake.
RM 1,300 - RM 1,500 a month
- LOCATION - BANDAR SULTAN SULEIMAN, PORT KLANG.
- SALARY - Rm 1300 - Rm 1500 (Based on experience and qualification).
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures.
- To plan, manage and effectively execute of research projects in accordance to company direction and target.
- To manage protection and IP of new innovation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.