jobs in Klang
- To assist Executives in daily administrative related duties such as processing customer's order.
- To prepare documents, invoice, reports, filing and key in data.
- Ensure all documents are received in order before registering for Outpatient Visits or Inpatient Admissions.
- Prepare all the correct forms, stickers and ID tag.
- AP (Accounts Payable) management (30%).
- Checking and verifying all Import and intercompany AP invoices for AP department posting and payment processing…
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, factory and corporate site meeting on weekly & monthly basis.
- Take down meeting minutes for all the relevant meetings.
- Check and ensure all supporting documents received are in order, and charges are recorded and billed to patients.
- SPM / Diploma in related field.
- Responsible for general office and admin work.
- MIn. SPM/ LCCI/ Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Computer literate with high attention to details.
RM 2,800 a month
- The company is a Japanese based company, founded in 1994.
- The companys line of business includes the manufacturing of electronic components such as antennas,…
- To receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form).
- To liaise with Marketing on the artwork status.
- Prepares production timetables for manufacturers of industrial products.
- Responsible of drawing up master schedule to set up sequence and lead time of every…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.