jobs in Klang
- To set up proper filing system and creating necessary forms for office use.
- To create work flow and procedures for administration and implementation.
- This position is to perform the Good received and issuing process in WMS and general duties.
- Performing Good Receive within 24 hours.
- Pass in SPM or equivalent.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of…
- Conduct Container inspection as per checklist.
- Ensure loading as per the loading plan or as instructed by superior.
- To perform administrative and clerical job / tasks assigned.
- Sorting, filing & arrangement of documents and data entry.
- 8.30 am - 5.30 pm (monday to friday), 8.30am - 1.00pm (saturday).
- Overtime allowances will be given.
RM 2,800 a month
- The company is a Japanese based company, founded in 1994.
- The companys line of business includes the manufacturing of electronic components such as antennas,…
- Candidates must possess at SPM.
- Computer literate and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
RM 6 - RM 12 an hour
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
- Responsible for general office and admin work.
- SPM/ LCCI/ Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Computer literate with high attention to details.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.