- Ensure the quality and quantity of gloves produced in the factory meets customers requirements at all time.
- Safety and Health measures in the department must be…
- Check and update staff’s and worker’s attendances.
- Key in account number for new staffs & workers (if any).
- Distribute cash salary to workers & new workers.
- Sunway Healthcare is part of the Sunway Group, one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interest in property, construction, education and healthcare.
- As a supervisor, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
- Responsibilities including learning basic PCH Emulation validation methodology and process, helps employee to run tests and develop scripts for efficiencies…
- To take care of glove quality and to make sure that glove output target is achieved.
- To provide technical knowledge like engineering to production crews.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Ms Office and Ms Excel.
- Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites.
- Uses and applies emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure…
- Work is guided by detailed instructions, routines, and procedures.
- Works under close supervision and receives detailed instructions on all work assignments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.