jobs in Melaka
- * SPM / UEC / STPM graduates welcome to apply.
- * Tertiary qualification in any field preferred, but not essential.
- — Documentation key-in and filling.
- Minimum SPM qualification / Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to communicate with all level of staff.
- Considered a fundamentally skilled administrative worker in the customer service space with basic knowledge to use under direct supervision.
- Assist in all clerical work.
- Document controller, record keeping & filling.
- Budget-control budget and update data.
- Other administrative tasks in department.
- Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manual, automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product.
- * 1 year work experience in the construction / engineering industry.
- * Demonstrated site coordination and communication skills.
CTRM Testing Laboratory
- Candidate must possess Diploma or certification in any engineering field.
- Responsible to perform Mechanical tests as per schedule.
- Able to work in shift.
The Salvation Army Malaysia
- The Teacher is expected to serve as a good role model to safeguard and promote the welfare of our clients with special needs.
- We are thrilled to offer internal candidates opportunities to expand their skills and grow their careers here at SunPower.
- Assist in Request for quotation.
- To assist Branch Manager to manage and supervise the activity business / operations running to ensure all shipment inbound and outbound done as per schedule…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.